• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Mick's 2012 Body Transformation

lol Mick firstly, well done for working out in this heat! I know that feel.

Secondly, I couldn't help but laugh over this fuse business. Bastards! Hopefully the guy in the US can cut you a break on postage, bloody robbery. That wouldn't even cost him $10US to send!

At least you know you're looking for a fuse fault, I woulda just bought a new treadmill :D

The fuse thing is unbelievable, ended up ordering ten fuses at $1 each.......but would not budge on the postage price, don't know how he sleeps at night. :mad:

I just know that the fuse is blown, not 100% sure why yet, hoping that it is from an electrical surge or something, and not because of another faulty component in the tread mill that caused it to blow. Won't know till these fuses arrive and I replace it, if it blows again straight away I will be in trouble.

lol well fingers crossed it fixes the issue. Thats how alot of these sellers make their money on ebay- POSTAGE! I remember very recently having a massive fight with one seller, I ordered a generic charger for my laptop for $14 but he wanted to charge me $37 postage. Bullshittux maximus!

I managed to argue him down as I told him I'm not an idiot & lived in the US for years & I KNOW that postage will only cost him $4 US. Motherfcker lol

I'll be away, but I'll be hoping they work for you! And you'll soon be doing interval sprints on the treddy again!

I'll have a lychee mojito in your honour ;) lol

Haha, Thanks!!

Friday the 30th of September 2012:

SQUAT:
105.4kg x 10, 10, 10

BENCH PRESS:
75.2kg x 8, 8, 8

BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS:
49kg x 8, 8, 8

MILITARY PRESS:
36kg x 8, 8, 8

DEAD LIFT:
117.4kg x 8, 8, 8

BARBELL CURLS (ezy curl bar):
25kg x 8, 8, 8

Was a bit hot in the out door gym this arvo, around 43 degrees.....was even too hot for the flies as there was none out there today:rolleyes:

Will be time to add weight on Monday, and start again, still feeling good with no injuries...

Saturday the 1st of September 2012

5km intervals on stationary rowing machine

followed by

15km stationary bike ride

all in 40 plus degree heat:)

Sunday the 2nd of December 2012:

3km stationary rower

followed by

6km stationary bike

Nothing spectacular but worked up a great sweat in this still 40 degree heat.

will have a few bourbons tonight and relax with a movie I think:)

Monday the 3rd of December 2012:

added some weight today:)

SQUAT: up 9kg
114.4kg x 7, 6, 6

BENCH PRESS: up 9kg
84.2kg x 8, 8, 8

BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS: up 9kg
58kg x 8, 8, 8

MILITARY PRESS: up 4.4kg
40.4kg x 8, 8, 8

DEAD LIFT: up 9kg
126.4kg x 6, 5, 5

BARBELL CURLS (ezy curl bar): up 2.4kg
27.4kg x 8, 8, 8

Wednesday the 5th of December 2012:

SQUAT:
114.4kg x 8, 7, 6

BENCH PRESS:
84.2kg x 8, 8, 8

BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS:
58kg x 8, 8, 8

MILITARY PRESS:
40.4kg x 8, 8, 8

DEAD LIFT:
126.4kg x 7, 6, 5

27.4kg x 8, 8, 8

Did one set with 60kg x 10 to warm up, I think once the weight gets over 120-130kg I think I might need to warm up a bit more.

Thursday 6th of December 2012:

5km Stationary Rower

followed by

12km stationary bike.

Still waiting for my fuses for the treadmill to turn up:mad:

No training tomorrow, as I am going out straight after work for dinner and a few drinks afterwards, so will be doing my Friday weight work out on Saturday instead.

Had a week off training sort of, went to Sydney for a few days to visit family and pick up some new Samson Gym equipment (adjustable incline ab board, and lat pulldown/seated row machine)

Also did some strong man stuff which nearly killed me, lugging railway sleepers all over the place for landscaping purposes, fuck me they are heavy especially when you are doing it all day long, so no gym required.

Today went back to work and back into training. Looks like I have lost nothing:)

Friday 14th of December 2012:

SQUAT:
114.4kg x 8, 8, 8

BENCH PRESS:
84.2kg x 8, 8, 8

BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS:
58kg x 8, 8, 8

MILITARY PRESS:
40.4kg x 8, 8, 8

DEAD LIFT:
126.4kg x 8, 6, 5

27.4kg x 8, 8, 8

Ohhhh you picked your gear up!??? Are you happy with it?? What you expected?

Also an update on the treddy fuse? Did it work? lol

I agree that moving railway sleepers is indeed a workout all on its own lol

Ohhhh you picked your gear up!??? Are you happy with it?? What you expected?

Also an update on the treddy fuse? Did it work?

Yes picked the gear up, and done some shopping, as most things are still way cheaper in the capital cities. Very happy with the gear, bargain for what it is, will be selling some stuff soon as I have now doubled up on things, but the new stuff is an upgrade.

The fuse.........well put fuse in and it blew straight away:mad: disconnected motor, control panel etc..everything, put another fuse in and blew straight away again:mad::mad:. Lucky they come in a bag of 10.....

Spoke to York again and now believe it's the actual power supply unit or power filter going to the circuit board (about $90 to replace both), or absolute worst case scenario damaged power board ($290 to replace).....have a guy down to road who is an electrician and he might be able to test the power supply with his electrical test gear to see what the problem is, he will come out and have a look, at this stage no tread mill till next year:mad:

On a good note received my order of a months worth of Bulk Nutrients Test Boost MAX formula, was going to start it January 1, but when it arrived today I figured I will get a head start and started taking it straight away:)

Well it tastes ok, and is easy enough to just eat:)

Since it tastes ok (I was concerned about taste and not being able to eat it) I placed an order for another 3 months worth today, as well as a kilo of creatine.....the missus better watch out when this stuff kicks in, she will be sore but very satisfied:p:p

Tuesday the 18th of December 2012:

SQUAT:
114.4kg x 10, 10, 8

BENCH PRESS:
84.2kg x 8, 8, 8

BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS:
58kg x 8, 8, 8

MILITARY PRESS:
40.4kg x 8, 8, 8

DEAD LIFT:
126.4kg x 8, 7, 7

27.4kg x 8, 8, 8

followed by:

some ab work on new Samson adjustable incline ab board:)

Last edited:
Fckn lol Your missus is lucky! Merry xmas! :D

And ermergherd at the treddy fuse! What a pain in the arse! lol Nevermind, you have a plan of attack training wise anyway, concentrate on what you can do ;)

Great news about the gear! Updated pics will be necessary when its all set up & looking pretty :)

Nice squatting too!

Thanks on the squatting, and will be getting some photos up once I have it sorted out.

Wednesday the 19th of December 2012:

3km on stationary rower

followed by

10km on stationary bike