• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients Vs No Bull Supplements

Hi Undercover! Out of curiosity, how much water do you mix the WPI with? We recommend no more than 250mL per serve, ideally 200mL as we only use 0.5% flavouring (5g of flavouring per 1kg).

Yeah fair point, can see your point there. I tend add 250-300ml just because I find 200ml not enough to drink (gone in 2 sips).

Nothing against your product but I tend to prefer sweeter and think I'm more suited to like WPC in general. I also use water so WPC will naturally taste a little thicker etc IMO.

I also have your coffee WPI, it always foams up heaps (with water) and has a rather strong odour (not coffee) any reason for this?

One great thing about BN, is Ordered 11:36am yesterday, order just arrived... less than 24 hours from TAS to QLD... winning.

I love the big 5kg BN bags. Sits proudly in the shed with my scales, creatine white powder etc. All my visitors think its a mini drug lab :-o

Put an order through with Bulk Nutrients and Power Supplements (protein-n-more) the other week. Both ordered at the same time. Received BN order within 24 hours, and had to wait a week for my PS order...

Both companies are fantastic, will continue to buy from both as I like the 1kg split flavours from PS and or NoBull, but love the BCAA's and PreWorkout from BN. Once Bulk Nutrients have a larger range of flavours, I will probably find myself shopping there more often.

to their credit you do have to pass the congratulations of the speedie delivery onto Australia Post rather then Bulk Nutrients ,

to their credit you do have to pass the congratulations of the speedie delivery onto Australia Post rather then Bulk Nutrients ,

It won't get delivered quick if they don't sent it out straight away. Some places you order from are fucking useless.

Pretty much what Bazza said, I usually get an email 30mins after I order saying your order has been shipped.. compared to some aussie companies who take 2-3 days to get orders out the door.

oh nah don't get me wrong , i too have dealt with bulk nutrients and find there service rather speedy , just saying some of the congrats needs to be passed onto Australia Post who quite often cop a lot of crap for poor service , but as many have said here they get speedy delivery from one end of Australia to the other

oh nah don't get me wrong , i too have dealt with bulk nutrients and find there service rather speedy , just saying some of the congrats needs to be passed onto Australia Post who quite often cop a lot of crap for poor service , but as many have said here they get speedy delivery from one end of Australia to the other

Disagree!

We can see both sides of the argument, but we have to side with Graeme here.

Although we highly prioritise orders made before 3pm to be loaded onto the trucks waiting outside, the actual DELIVERY is all Australia Post. We don't physically drive the trucks or fly the planes, lol.

We take full credit for being so OCD about getting orders out that were made before 3pm that same day, but we then put it in the hands of Australia Post.

Under 3kg's - the next day.
Anything over that - up to 6 WORKING days.

Hey BN,

Will you ever offer overnight/faster courier services (startrack, toll etc) for bulkier orders? I hate Australia post with a passion.

BN post all items the same day they are ordered, if they are ordered before a certain time, I know other sellers don't do this as BN stuff always seems to arrive super fast, while other online sellers seem to blame Australia Post for their slow delivery:rolleyes:

By the way NB seem to be doing the same thing, posting same day, as stuff is ordered, as it turns up super fast.

BN post all items the same day they are ordered, if they are ordered before a certain time, I know other sellers don't do this as BN stuff always seems to arrive super fast, while other online sellers seem to blame Australia Post for their slow delivery:rolleyes:

By the way NB seem to be doing the same thing, posting same day, as stuff is ordered, as it turns up super fast.

as i said BN have a great speedy service same day postage etc , just saying that speedy delivery also need to thank Australia post for that as far too often we hear nothing but negative about Australia post being slow

as i said BN have a great speedy service same day postage etc , just saying that speedy delivery also need to thank Australia post for that as far too often we hear nothing but negative about Australia post being slow

Correct there, but I think we hear these things as people procrastinate posting stuff for a few days and then blame Australia Post when buyers complain about slow delivery times.