• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Calfs vs Biceps

This might seem wierd, like a chick, I actully know my measurements.
I only know them cos I get my suits and shits taylor made as nothing off the shelf fits me, a shirt from the shop looks like a nightgown on me.

Chest 50"
Waist 33"
Bic 18"
Leg 26"
Calf 17.5"

This might seem wierd, like a chick, I actully know my measurements.
I only know them cos I get my suits and shits taylor made as nothing off the shelf fits me, a shirt from the shop looks like a nightgown on me.

Chest 50"
Waist 33"
Bic 18"
Leg 26"
Calf 17.5"

Grunta you beast

Grunta you beast

Haha..

When god built me, he gave me freaky wide shoulders, very average height and finished me off with a pair legs he had left over form when he built the chicken. :D

Do you know what a kid with very wide square shoulders and chicken legs looks like?.........................I do...................Sponge Bob Square Pants...............is what I looked like.

Haha..

When god built me, he gave me freaky wide shoulders, very average height and finished me off with a pair legs he had left over form when he built the chicken. :D

Do you know what a kid with very wide square shoulders and chicken legs looks like?.........................I do...................Sponge Bob Square Pants...............is what I looked like.

Do you live in a pineapple under the sea? :D

Sorry I had to..

Calves and legs are a waist of time...just wear boardies or long 3/4 and drink diet Pepsi...

I am guessing you mean waste of time??:p

Love training legs, and having solid legs, definitely not a waste of time:)

Penis size and biceps will always be measured in inches:p

Apparently this is why women can't reverse park, every guy they been with tells then that they just had 12" :eek:

My calf is also bigger by 2 inches even if I have been working my biceps for awhile now. Maybe this is because of me playing football most of the time and also do a lot of running the last two years.