• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Clean eating myth

I make more progress when I eat clean and I look better for doing so.
5000kcal in chili nets me better gains than 5000kcal of McDonalds

The only exception to this is KFC apparently, which I can eat plenty of without issue. I guess fried chicken is fried chicken. You need lots of vegetables for decent gains or lots of organ meats which fast food often does not provide for you

Todays pre gym feed.

EBgyGCO.png

So this article is basically saying I can get some deep fried battered fish and a can of coke that closely resembles the macronutrient breakdown of my lunch, and get the same results.

No wonder the general population consists of weak fat fucks.

Same macros yes. Not necessarily same micros. And obviously not the same satiety so a tendency to eat more after.

In your example, if the weak fatties ate the same macronutrient meal as you but with the "junk" option then it wouldn't contribute to any excess weight gain if they are eating at tdee or below.

The issue is most people dont give a shit and eat the majority of food from junk sources and are lazy which obviously does not sit well with the whole eating at appropriate energy balance

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I don't get why everyone seems to be one or the other??

Just find balance!!
Eat the right foods, have a treat if you so desire!! If u eat junk all the time you will feel like shit, and your performance in the gym will reflect that!!