• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CREATINE - Magic or Myth

Last night at work, I made my creatine as usual (spooned into tap water), then drank it as I normally do. Another employee then told me that I should have dissolved it first. I aint ever heard of this?

Last night at work, I made my creatine as usual (spooned into tap water), then drank it as I normally do. Another employee then told me that I should have dissolved it first. I aint ever heard of this?

From my understanding.... Creatine Mono doesn't disolve... Its just suspended in the fluid...

I used to take it never had it dissolve it just sorta gets suspended in the water it's like drinking grit, sunk to the bottom if I didn't drink it quick. I haven't used it in ages I know they got all these different types now, I was just taking plain old mono.

EDIT: Nazzy beat me to it.

Straight into mouth and wash down with water. People really got to try this...

I'm doing this, it's the only way to be certain you're getting the creatine into your stomach in an unaltered state. Mine doesn't taste like anything so it's pretty easy to do. Just don't breathe in with the powder in your mouth, you will cough like crazy and shit will fly everywhere lol

I'm washing it down with grape juice after reading a lot of bro-science but just noticed the grape juice my missus bought is 99% reconstituted grape juice whatever that means and 1% citric acid :confused:

just means its been reduced to a solid form or sludge then they've added water before bottling it.

i have tried all creatine's from all companies and nothing even compares to whey better supplements creatine,protein and pre workout I'm looking forward to seeing what they get in next

i have tried all creatine's from all companies and nothing even compares to whey better supplements creatine,protein and pre workout I'm looking forward to seeing what they get in next

Gee I wonder who you work for. Even if you don't work for them, you're plugging them so hard that it's lame.

How long did it take to try them all? even doing a 6 week cycle with 2 weeks off you can only do 6 types/year. You must've been testing for a long time to have tried ALL of them. And what makes them "the best".

Thats the way i been taking it. Spoonful into mouth, then a mouthful of water. Lol.

Simple. Easy. Fast.

I'm doing this, it's the only way to be certain you're getting the creatine into your stomach in an unaltered state. Mine doesn't taste like anything so it's pretty easy to do. Just don't breathe in with the powder in your mouth, you will cough like crazy and shit will fly everywhere lol

Breath in and pretend your a snowman.

Thats the only way I have ever taken it, just eat it with a spoon, at least you know exactly where it went, there is none left in the bottom of your glass or stuck to the sides of the shaker, as it has all gone down the hatch.:)