• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CREATINE - Magic or Myth

Thanks everyone! Might get sone on the next Bulk Nutrient Order.

But how long does it take to drain? And doesnt the water hold in the muscles?

I'm giving BN's Creatine Nitrate a run this time round. Mono is a usual staple of mine but I crave the extra pump

If only the pump lasts for half a day at least and not just for 30 minutes after leaving the gym! :(
Should get on an epicatechin based product. I wake up with pumps on that stuff....it's like I'm cumming in the morning, cumming in the gym, cumming 24 hours a day!

Maybe I need to try this since i get zero to little benefit from other types of creatine.
I'll let you know how it goes. Only just ordered it and it will be a month or two before I use it. Have always liked nitrates though, great pump when I don't want a stim based pwo.

Back on the ep1c at the mo for another run. Word on the street is they've stopped production and bringing out a transdermal version as well as another oral to improve bioavailability (I suspect it will be like sedds)

I'll let you know how it goes. Only just ordered it and it will be a month or two before I use it. Have always liked nitrates though, great pump when I don't want a stim based pwo.
What do you mean, stim isn't providing the pump, its the nitrates that you mentioned. With True Protein's PWO (non caffeinated version) I get hella pumped from that.

Should get on an epicatechin based product. I wake up with pumps on that stuff....it's like I'm cumming in the morning, cumming in the gym, cumming 24 hours a day!
Fark yeah I want to be cumming 24/7 man, so do I just eat more dark chocolate or what??

What do you mean, stim isn't providing the pump, its the nitrates that you mentioned. With True Protein's PWO (non caffeinated version) I get hella pumped from that.

Fark yeah I want to be cumming 24/7 man, so do I just eat more dark chocolate or what??

Yeah but I never order a pwo without stims. Everytime I put an order in, I see the 'no caffeine' version and think "Why da fuq would i want that?" and go and order the caffeine version haha

Can't get enough epi from chocolate. You'll OD on chocolate before jizzing in your pants like I am

Yeah but I never order a pwo without stims. Everytime I put an order in, I see the 'no caffeine' version and think "Why da fuq would i want that?" and go and order the caffeine version haha

Can't get enough epi from chocolate. You'll OD on chocolate before jizzing in your pants like I am

Why da fuq would you want the non caffeinated version? Cuz then you get more of the other good stuff for the same price and then all ya got to do is drink an expresso for the caffeine!

So do I ebay the jizz making epi or is there a a proprietary jizz making epi blend I should be aware of??

If you can still get it, get the Olympus Labs stuff, otherwise get Epic Gainz from Wicked - I don't think anyone on here has run it before though