• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
@Sonic ; guess who was Australia's highest paid Cricketer last year?

Shane Watson Cricket $4.5m
Australia’s highest-paid cricketer

http://www.brw.com.au/p/business/brw_top_sports_earners_list_for_6VLF7mok4PMxzOxHAMb9KK

:D
Yeah I heard that during the week. It's unfathomable.
It's because he one of only 2 or 3 that play all 3 forms of the game for Aust (20/20, Test and 1 dayer's).

He better not play next game for Australia after failing yet again yesterday or I am seriously not watching. I'll be barracking for South Africa. ABD is a fucking legend.

Yeah lets bowl the guy going at 10 an over when the opposition needs 6 runs to win . . .
That said, Cummins delivery was pretty f*ckin horrible
Yeah I know he was going for plenty but he is the number one bowler (Starc will be soon). Cummins inexperienced in that situation and it proved it.

Maybe Watson should've bowled it. :D

Imo based on all the cricket one seen since Nov Starc is now ahead of Johnson
poor start in the Bris test but has been bowling grenades since
Johnson had that good spell in Bris(?) but has been pretty average otherwise

in other news - apparently that hack Watson was our highest paid cricketer in 2014

Let's just hope Watson strains his calf muscle again and is out of the W.C. Clearly the selectors think the suns shines out of his asshole.

Watching the cricket one of the commentators made a good point. The batters can bat for as long as they want or get out, why are the bowlers restricted to 10 overs? You should be able to bowl who you want, when you want for as long as you want just like the batters are able to do as they want.

Last edited:
Actually probably not a good idea. Teams would just pick 3maybe 4 bowlers and 8 batsmen. Gone would be the all rounders and with the added strength in batting it would favour them even more.