• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fark good catch to get Hughes. He was looking ok.
Clarke to save the day again!?!

iPhone using Tapatalk

Fark Warner's gone. Bowled around the legs. We could be done by an innings and hundreds

iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm expecting a call from the selectors. I used to bowl a few leggies at school and I don't think I could do any worse than 1/300.

I'm expecting a call from the selectors. I used to bowl a few leggies at school and I don't think I could do any worse than 1/300.

lol
as much as doherty is good at 20/20 and 50/50 to a certain degree, he's not test standard....

Total chaos with the Aussie team ATM.

Seems like there are more problems than have been reported.

I wouldn't be surprised if the main underlying issue is a dislike of Clarke by a few of the squad. I'm just speculating about that, but jeez he comes across as fake.

I don't really care we are going so shit ATM the moment as I dont really like many of the players and selectors with their rotation policy is just fucked, the whole team is in disarray....

The thing though I really hate and wont be able to stand is getting out arses handed to use by the bloody poms for 10 test matches in a row....

Hopefully this gives them the kick up the bum they need before the Ashes. If a coach asks you to do a little report, I'm sure they have plenty of time too, just do it!!

Hopefully this gives them the kick up the bum they need before the Ashes. If a coach asks you to do a little report, I'm sure they have plenty of time too, just do it!!

Yep, agree 100%. Isn't it amazing how different the team culture is in NRL/AFL compared to cricket. Pretty clear cut in footy these days, buy in or get shown the door. Cricket is light years behind.