• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hahahaha Shrek. Don't wanna speak to soon but there are multiple posts in this thread where I tipped us to win the urn back. Win 2 of 4, and it happens.

As for the Clarke sledging, who gives a shit. Let the Poms do what they do best and whinge. These fucks have such short memories. They always sulk about us pushing the boundary with the spirit of cricket garbage, yet they are the first to time waste when it suits them, and let's not forget why Broad is being booed constantly. They are also shocking sledgers.

When we were at our absolute best under Steve Waugh and Ponting we disintegrated teams. That edge disappereared when Cricket Aus raped Andrew Symonds during monkeygate and implemented their bullshit code of conduct. We went soft and our cricket declined quickly. Our aggression was back this test and for me it was the best thing about the win.

It's how we play our best cricket! The whole country needs to take a siege mentality against the Poms. Make em miserable the way they make us feel when we go there.

Rant over. Bring on the 2nd test!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think they can.
Poms are flustered.
Aussies need to kick them while they are down, or break their arms. Hehe

Hahahaha Shrek. Don't wanna speak to soon but there are multiple posts in this thread where I tipped us to win the urn back. Win 2 of 4, and it happens.

As for the Clarke sledging, who gives a shit. Let the Poms do what they do best and whinge. These fucks have such short memories. They always sulk about us pushing the boundary with the spirit of cricket garbage, yet they are the first to time waste when it suits them, and let's not forget why Broad is being booed constantly. They are also shocking sledgers.

When we were at our absolute best under Steve Waugh and Ponting we disintegrated teams. That edge disappereared when Cricket Aus raped Andrew Symonds during monkeygate and implemented their bullshit code of conduct. We went soft and our cricket declined quickly. Our aggression was back this test and for me it was the best thing about the win.

It's how we play our best cricket! The whole country needs to take a siege mentality against the Poms. Make em miserable the way they make us feel when we go there.

Rant over. Bring on the 2nd test!

Amen. Its nice to be exciting about the prospect of winning!

Laughable that he talks the talk, but when he is the sole target complains to the umps. True colours exposed; he's a sook.

He didn't actually complain though did he?? Clarke was caught on mic that's why the big drama has been made of it

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

He didn't actually complain though did he?? Clarke was caught on mic that's why the big drama has been made of it

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Apparently he did mate. He definitely spoke to the umps at one point, can't recall if it was pre or post what Clarke said though.

The Herald Sun article on it contained this:

"There is a mixture of bemusement and disbelief among the Australians that Anderson complained to the umpires when he is England's worst sledger and most unpopular player as a result."

Not that the H/Sun can really be trusted as an esteemed source of journalism haha

Reckon Bollinger is next cab off the rank if one of the quicks doesn't come up Taurus. Doug the Rug has been killing it in shield cricket.

Apparently he did mate. He definitely spoke to the umps at one point, can't recall if it was pre or post what Clarke said though.

The Herald Sun article on it contained this:

"There is a mixture of bemusement and disbelief among the Australians that Anderson complained to the umpires when he is England's worst sledger and most unpopular player as a result."

Not that the H/Sun can really be trusted as an esteemed source of journalism haha

Oh ok.I hadn't heard anything conclusive that he actually did

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk