• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I was thinking the same thing Azz lol.

What a horrid summer he's had, unbelievable.

Could be a tight one at the SCG tonight. I wish the Aussies showed some of this form when it really counted - in the tests.

Lmao at Gayle's interview with that very cute Jessica babe from Foxtel after he got out. He kept calling her man....."I did my best man"...."yeah thanks man". WTF? She's very womanly from what I can see. Quite a tasty number.

Lmao at Gayle's interview with that very cute Jessica babe from Foxtel after he got out. He kept calling her man....."I did my best man"...."yeah thanks man". WTF? She's very womanly from what I can see. Quite a tasty number.

He talks like that to everyone. It was a joke with us at high school that if we ever mentioned Chris Gayle it'd have to be "Chris Gayle . . . man"
Awsome batsman to watch in full flight.

Butt out for 10 years, Asif 7 and Amir 5
Butt, Asif & Amir have been banned for 10, 7 and 5 years respectively after an ICC tribunal found them guilty of spot-fixing stemming from the Lord's Test against England last year. The sanctions against Butt and Asif have five and two years suspended, which means that the trio cannot play any official, sanctioned cricket, international or domestic, for a minimum of five years, until September 2015.

The spot-fixing scandal: Butt out for 10 years, Asif 7 and Amir 5 | Cricket News | Cricinfo ICC Site | ESPN Cricinfo

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci-icc/content/story/499674.html

http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/story/495469.html

Last edited:
What a waste of talent for the next 5 years for amir. Such a good bowler for his age and still developing. 18 and bowling sometimes over 150 clicks is impressive.

Australia is playing in the WC right now against Zimbabwe.

Australia 66/1 (20.2 ov)

Luck to be scoring a 3 runs per over. Shocking against a minnow.

Yep I am disappointment with this performance so far.

I was expecting fireworks like I saw the other night when Sehwag got 175. Too damn sedate ATM.

I lmao when I saw the score the other day. Kenya all out 69, NZ 0-72 off 8.0 overs!!! I had to double check I wasn't reading a 20/20 score.

The WC has been in need of improvement for years. Too many mimnows. Too long as well, this one will be 6 weeks.

Well a 90 run win is ok but Aust really need to capitalise better off the spinners. I guess they just wanted to secure the win and spend some more time at the crease to get used to spin in a game they were always going to win. Zim brought the spinners on very early thinking that was where we had a weakness.

I see Mike Hussey was ready to play for W.A in the Sheffield Shield but the ACB stopped him, meaning he would have been ok to play in the W.C.
Horrible decision not to send Mr Cricket.

i think aus wont be able to match it with india, sri lanka and sth africa

im picking an india - sri lanka final if the draw allows with sth africa 3rd