• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ok. There's always tomorrow to break his jaw, come on boys!

Time to grab a pizza, make myself even fatter and get ready for the T20!

This Haddin is even doing Non-Kunce things like telling the umpire honestly that he is not sure of he caught the ball or not.

I am now calling him a Sneaky Kunce.

The devils greatest achievement was to convince everyone he didn't exist!

Probably the most satisfying series win ever! Pumped for the South African tour to see where the team is really at.

oh for sure. Cant wait.
With my wife pregnant & emotional, she cried when Mitchell Johnson got man of the series lol. She's only watched test cricket this summer too... I think he's her celebrity crush lol

oh for sure. Cant wait.
With my wife pregnant & emotional, she cried when Mitchell Johnson got man of the series lol. She's only watched test cricket this summer too... I think he's her celebrity crush lol

She's not alone mate. MJ is my celeb crush at the moment as well hahahahaha.

Get him up here, I wanna boof him.

Pure Aussie Gold!!!

"Thats Australian Gold my friend and don't you fucking forgetr it!!
.... Canary fucken yellow indeed...."

Or words to that effect... possibly I do not remember this perfectly these days. Please feel free to correct me.

Hahah. Yeh she's moved on from Drew Mitchell. After I introduced him to her one night at a rugby function/presentation for the kids i coach, son she was disappoint. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me think south Africa over there will be much tougher.

No doubt at all. Steyn and Philander are another level!

I reckon we'll really know where the side is at after this tour. Who bats 6? Papers are already reporting that Doolan comes in at 3, Watson goes down to 6. I don't mind that at all. I like Bailey, but reality is he didn't cash in on his chance. Clearly selectors have decided that Hughes has had his shot and it's time for someone else.

Fucking Matthew Hayden on the news this morning... Best attack in the world blah blah, going to destroy South Africa, fuck he is a tool... Amla and Co won't throw their wickets away like the Poms

Papers are already reporting that Doolan comes in at 3, Watson goes down to 6.

Sounds good to me also. I like Watson, but think he's vulnerable early against the moving ball. Batting at 6 should take some of that pressure off.

If he's not bowling at any stage though, I wouldn't have him.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk