• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
quit crying,i have to live in NZ and put up with the black caps,they get owned all the damn time.Marsh and Watson would be guaranteed test starters if they were kiwis.

And we have to put with getting owned by the all blacks all the damn time :(

All evens out in the end

And we have to put with getting owned by the all blacks all the damn time :(

All evens out in the end

i think the Wallabies will close the gap.It seems most nations look to peak every 4 yrs.cant say the same about the Craps.they fukin suck.Im old enough to remember the Hadlee era.that was 30 yrs ago and is looking likely it will be a once in a lifetime occurence.At least Aussie cricket hovers around the top.And probably always will.

In the last few years every team has had a stint as the 'World number 1'...even Pakistan.
I think we all knew that the worlds best has always been SAF the whole time....This test is just showing the true class difference in the two sides.

We lack depth.. one or two good batter and one or two good bowlers unlike 10-20 years ago.

Neville is a good keeper but not up to batting standards. Tim Payne should be there.

lead over 500,aussie will have to majorly stonewall to get outta this.gee the tide has turned from the first day thats for sure.

Aussies will be bundled out for less than 300. They lack heart. 100% credit to the Protea's, missing Steyn for most of the first innings and also ABD.

Yeah they are gone. Over by lunch.

Wtf was warner thinking. Blood rush after nearly getting caught the ball before i think. Made no real effort to stretch the bat either. Never leave a run out to chance.

Tim.

they are going to be setting attacking fields so runs will be on offer but its a case of just batting time.no steyn as well.you guys seem to have lost confidence in your team.as a neutral observer i find that interesting.

they are going to be setting attacking fields so runs will be on offer but its a case of just batting time.no steyn as well.you guys seem to have lost confidence in your team.as a neutral observer i find that interesting.
Our confidence resides in a couple of players rather than the team.

still a long way to go in the series however my opinion is preparing tracks that favours fast bowling suits the Saffas more.why not prepare spin friendly wickets and take them on that way?