• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cutting Water Weight

I ended up following this formula with a couple of simple changes. I drank around 9L water from Monday to Thurs, had about 2L Friday morn and stopped water from 12 noon. I started increasing carbs on the Friday.
I dropped around 3kg in the last week.

The definition down the side of my abbs was insane, the change was awesome. I think over a period of 4 months my body fat would have dropped down to about 8%. The photo shoot went well and pics I was impressed with.
This is something I probably wouldn't do again as I prefer the extra size and strength. I was normally around 85 to 87kg and weighed in at 77.5kg of Thursday.
I had a good feed of pepperoni pizza and a few wild turkeys last night!!

Good stuff mate! Glad it worked well - how long did you go without any water/fluids? how did you feel?

Good stuff mate! Glad it worked well - how long did you go without any water/fluids? how did you feel?

I had about 200ml of water about 11 on Friday night, I was starting to feel to dry and fatigue.

The sat morning I had a coffee with about half cup water.
I just grazed on choc coated raisins in the morning then 40 min before the shoot I had 3/4 can of coke with 2 tablespoons of glycerine in it. This seemed to work as by the time I got there my muscles were pumped!

Nice work, but cut went well as well
I took a photo but for some reason it fucked up, says "no thumbnail" lol.