• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Drop Deads

Rest of the info is solid. Deadlift more to get better and Deadlifting. I used to be weak off the floor. Just pulling from the floor and completely unloading each rep (like the walk aways, just you don't walk away) helped tremendously.
Thats how I dead, although hands still holding the bar, few breaths and pull again. Ive been smashing rack deads (below the knee) for a few weeks now to see how that helps my conventional deads.

shit, i've just realised that all these years i've been doing drop deads. i mean i pick the weight off the floor, but i always bounce it a little, i don't stop moving.

so this is a bad thing?

Oh hai guys wats goin on in dis thread?

Drop%2BDead,%2BGorgeous%2B.jpg

That had me genuinely laughing. Good work Oli.

Don't be ridiculous Dave, we need someone to remind us what BB.com is like. Plus who doesn't like a guy that uses a custom reverse katana for curls?