• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Essendon FC investigated over supplements

Tribulus....LOL

Whatever they think it's doing for their body composition, they're wrong. And that's probably why Dr Reid wrote against it.

Although the libido may certainly help them off field :D

AFL Players Association now damning of Essendon practices, well done.

How can anyone defend the actions of Hird and others.

Did anyone hear the press conference with Little and Hird, all fucking Hird talked about was me and I and how badly he has been treated and accused and blah blah blah, he was more fucken worried about his own reputation then the clubs or the other 3 co-accused, they have basically dclaired war on the AFL and fuck me if they don't get raped even more after this then I will give the game away for good.

Lets just hope that every other club after tomorrows presidents meeting sides with the AFL like the AFLPA has done to condone the EFC, the charges from what I can see are more related to poor governance, record keeping and player welfare, yet they keep banging on about being labelled drug cheats, if anyone I bending the truth it is the EFC and that kunce Hird.........

Poor Hird he has played the victim in all this and mad out that the AFL have some vendetta against him and club and want to destroy them all, it is just fuckin laughable how he has carried himself through the whole saga and even moreso as the more information comes to light....

Poor Hird he has played the victim in all this and mad out that the AFL have some vendetta against him and club and want to destroy them all, it is just fuckin laughable how he has carried himself through the whole saga and even moreso as the more information comes to light....

The Bruce Reid letter makes Hird look even more of a fuck head.

They were doing it behind the club docs back.

All this legal action will send the club broke, even the AFL has said it will be costing them 60k a day if it goes to the courts, fucken dumb kunce after fines they will cop and legal action they wont be able to afford to pay players and sponsors won't want a bar of em...

Yeah caught some of it, pretty damning not to mention the letter which has come to light from the Essendon doc....

And now Hird has gone to Supreme Court for an injunction and trying to get the AFL and Demetriou taken from the case, Hope this sends the kunce broke and the Supreme court throw it out saying it is the AFLs game a jurisdiction to charge a calub and hear the charges. The longer it goes on the more i fucking hate Essendon, time to get ride of Hird, accept your punishment and move on....

I've just read the charges and it all seems like administrative stuff. Can't believe this season has nearly been ruined by this when all it is is admin deficiencies.

What a media beat up.

Yeah it is all administrative mismanagement, this has been due to not having enough proof of what each individual has been administered, if this was able to be proven they would be in line for sanctions themselves....

Well then I can see why Essendon and Hird are angry. The AFL has basically released a sheet of allegations yet to be proven and the charges are based on an interim ASADA report.

From some of the paras I have read it seems as if Essendon went to the limit with the supps program but didn't cross the line of actually doing anything illegal, they just didnt go about it the right way?

The AFL has used the interim report as from my understanding there is enough evidence in there for these charges to stick