• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Enough of this Shit. Just sign Ukraine up to NATO, then the U.S., U.K., France and the rest of the NATO countries can bomb Putin and his cronies into oblivion.

I know I speak for everyone at AUSBB when I say we are all prepared to die if that's what it takes to rid the Planet of this Putin kunt.

In 1994 Ukraine agreed to relinquish it's Nukes in return for Russia respecting it's territorial borders. Now Russia is attacking an unarmed Ukraine.

String Putin up. I'll gladly kick the stool out from underneath him.

Putin is a throwback to the past, of brutal Dictators who will do anything to cling to power.

As the walls of democracy close in on Putin, hopefully we are seeing the final throws of his reign as he tries to cling to power

Some brave people these Ukrainians. Russian Army out numbers Ukraine by 5 to 1. In the Air and at Sea it's a lot worse. Under the cover Cyber and Air superiority the Russian ground forces will move in, I assume not taking Prisoners as Ukraine is 41 million.

They say they'll fight, an overwhelming opposition. Brave people - warriors of good! #Respect #LovetoUkraine

Last edited:
Putin is a throwback to the past, of brutal Dictators who will do anything to cling to power.

As the walls of democracy close in on Putin, hopefully we are seeing the final throws of his reign as he tries to cling to power

The Scorpions, best band in the world.

Victoria Bridge linking Brisbane CBD to Southbank lit up in Blue n Yellow last night, touching.

Love to Ukraine. Fuck Vladimir Putin!

1200px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png
@Vladimir Putin

" Thirteen Ukrainian soldiers, who were asked to surrender by a Russian warship, were killed after they refused. They instead asked the Russian ship to “go f*** yourself”.

An audio clip of the incident has surfaced on social media during the Russian invasion, and has been carried by many publications. It carries a warning from a Russian warship to Ukrainian soldiers defending the Snake Island in the Black Sea. After their refusal, the warship opens fire in which all 13 were killed ..."

#StandwithUkraine #LovetoUkraine