• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Funny stuff you have seen in the gym

haha kindred, i remember seeing you wearing a superman shirt on your bench press fail video :D

lol i once saw this kid right
he was sitting at a bench with 45kg dumbells resting on his knees
u cud tell he was having trouble keeping them steady and he kept looking towards the direction i ws coming from

as if he knew i was coming..

anyways im in the middle of a preacher curl set he runs over and asks if i'll spot him for a incline dumbell press when im done. i agreed i thought it wud be interesting to c this skinny **** push up that much weight. anyways wen we got down to it i had my hands underneath his elbows and hes like push! im like yeeee orite so i pushed gently but his arms wudnt budge then hes like nah u gotta help me pull em up! lol i go man how u gonna get out of that and let go of his elbows. i swear to god he cud not sit up striaght to put em down hes like nooooo come back!!! LMAO every1s full looking at us, he made me look like a gronk too then i helped him drop them to the floor one nearly hit me in the foot but it put me in a good mood 4 some reason. hahahaha

lol i once saw this kid right
he was sitting at a bench with 45kg dumbells resting on his knees
u cud tell he was having trouble keeping them steady and he kept looking towards the direction i ws coming from

That's funny. I have never gotten to the point where I need someone to spot me. If I can't get to weight up then I am going too heavy.

I've got a common hero at my gym, he's about 5ft5" and about 60kg... he walks around with 5" air lats, workout gloves, swimming goggle glasses things (wtf?) he walks in, does a lap, takes a drink, does another lat, does 2 push ups, springs to his feet, screams and front kicks the punching bag... :( What a tool burger.

i was at the gym with my cuz we were mucking round with the boxing bag, the bolts that were holding up the post broke and the hole thing came crashing down made a hell of a noise was kinda funny tho everyone in the gym was looking at us..

I've got a common hero at my gym, he's about 5ft5" and about 60kg... he walks around with 5" air lats, workout gloves, swimming goggle glasses things (wtf?) he walks in, does a lap, takes a drink, does another lat, does 2 push ups, springs to his feet, screams and front kicks the punching bag... :( What a tool burger.
Video him next time, i think it would be funny to see, haha

That's if he survives, he spends the rest of his time perving my my missus and making her feel uncomfortable so I might need to drop a plate on his skull :) I will film something for you either way :)

Some of those videos are ace.

I've only just started working out at home (went to a gym years ago when I joined the army reserves, I remember people standing around chatting a lot). Now I'm thinking about heading down to the PCYC gym but I'll probably be one of those fools looking clueless.

Maybe I'll take a friend so we can look clueless together, should we dress alike?

should we dress alike?

Man, that is so funny you said that because it was my next story.
The other day these 2 tossers came in,same hairdoes,same bleached
hair colour,very similar (not quite identical) clothes and even the same
glasses.
And to answer you question, NO! It looks so freakin gay!

Some of those videos are ace.

I've only just started working out at home (went to a gym years ago when I joined the army reserves, I remember people standing around chatting a lot). Now I'm thinking about heading down to the PCYC gym but I'll probably be one of those fools looking clueless.

Maybe I'll take a friend so we can look clueless together, should we dress alike?

ye man that is a good idea lots of my mates go to pcyc's in sydney nearly all of them do boxing they'll make u fit as shit plus its cheap too
and dw if u dont know what to do theres lots of instructors there they'll help u out

What is it with these little groups of Tossers, usually 3 or 4 guys, none of them very big standing around hogging equipment chucking off at other guys they dont even know.
I have this little friend Ive met at my new Job, hes only young and loves to lift, but when he goes to his local Fitness First he is quite often stauched out by the same groups of try hards, just becos he's on his own and giving it his best shot.
I went to This gym with him a couple times on the way home from work and yup he's not imagining it. Yesturday I was watching from across the room when he got moved off a piece of equipment he was using. I went over and unpolietly got it back for him. (they didnt **** with me) But they spent the rest of there time there sniggering at us. So i went over and asked the "Leader" what his F**ken problem was. funny how staunch they can be when there walking away.

Thats usually the same group of guys that are doing db bicep curls over a range of motion from 90 - 110 degress, (and most of that is shoulder) because the weight is way too heavy for them. But because they picked it up, they must be heaps stronger than everyone else. They Also confuse definition due to no body fat as being bulked up because they can see the muscles..,They have little flex offs comparing each other to other gym memebers like they are so much bigger. One lad a few weeks ago tried to bench 60kg strait up, nearly lost his head, went down and stayed that way.

Yesturday I was watching from across
the room when he got moved off a piece of equipment he was using. I went over and unpolietly got it back for him. (they didnt **** with me) But they spent the rest of there time there sniggering at us. So i went over and asked the "Leader" what his F**ken problem was. funny how staunch they can be when there walking away.

good work mate, sticking up for a mate. I respect that.