• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gpc world championships 2012

Watching the awards ceremony, I think the Aussie anthem has been played more than any other!

Is that on now??

According to Markos, he thinks Scott total is the biggest total in his division EVER, across ALL federations!!... Absolutely incredible!!

Yeah amzing lifting from the aussie crew eh. For a minute there i was hearing the aus anthem every presentation :p
Saw all of both max's and scottys DL's.
Saw a whole heap of lightweight benching last night too, all skinny buggers so musta been a low weight class. Woke up at 2am to try and watch some stuff but the woke again at 0600 with ipad on face.

My feed is shit and blurry on my phone.. Someone screen shot Scotty standing up there on the podium and post in here pretty please! :D

Well done to all the Aussie lifters.
I am fairly sure Scott mentioned before he will be able to post all the vids when he gets back. Let's hope someone taped it hey

Thanks guys.

Fucking brutal day. I just finished.... It's 1am.... I've been coaching/lifting since 6am!

I finished with 265kg squat, 157.5kg bench, 302.5kg deadlift for a 725kg total.
Biggest u93 total in aus history.

8 Aussie records.
2 world records
1 gold medal for beating all the other 90kg lifters.

Will update more in the morning before coaching Ricky and Zach.

Very happy man right now.

Dan went 200 / 120 / 205 = 525 = bronze medal for 82.5 class.

Judges/spotters were appauling on the squat.

World record total for submaster age group i think.

245/257.5/265 easy 265, was going to have a go at 271 for a WR but Ricky told me not to.

150/157.5/162.5 ( missed 162.5 as arse came off)

265/285/302.5 (should have gone 305-307.5 for the 3rd.