• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Has anyone lost a large amount of weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OC, start a journel if you want to log your daily exercise and food intake, that way you have some accountability, this thread is now going nowhere.

The fact that you still call it weight loss instead of fat loss means you have understood nothing.

I don't understand what you mean about the topic going no where? I would like to have an ongoing conversation about weightloss. Does it have to end?

All the advice given is very similar and if you follow the basic guidelines laid out and forget about all these other diets and their results you may have a chance. Otherwise you will end up wondering why our advice didn't work. It just frustrates me your trying to set how much you want to loose a week like clock work. It's not about week by week goals.. It's about a new healthy life with healthy eating and exercise... If all of that is in place it will happen on it's own without checking the scales everyday. That's what we are trying to help with.

Those people who lost weight on shakes, all the best to them I hope their results stick around when they start using their brain to choose meals again. You however have a chance to get things right from the start. So as noobs said forget everything from before put your head down and give it your best shot.

Good work turning down the juice! Takes allot of effort, I know!

Start a training log on this forum so we can all watch how you are training making sure you get that right.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't understand what you mean about the topic going no where? I would like to have an ongoing conversation about weightloss. Does it have to end?
It will if you persist with the same old questions.

Like I said, start a journal and people can comment on your progress there.

Right now I'm closing the thread. I'll re-open if you start a journal. I am too thinking you are a troll mow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.