• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Home Gym Inspiration Thread

Sam

Post pics of good home gym setups!

york_zps76e8025e.jpg

75080_468263596556737_1821557773_n_zpsd3187de1.jpg

14792_468262686556828_14163976_n_zps862f150d.jpg

8600570771_199c8b8a4a_b_zps4aaa8a0c.jpg

I recall The Hulk posted up some pics of his home gym in a shed. It was farkink awesome and I was fully jelly.

I didn't do the @ The Hulk quote thing. Thousand apologies.

Great thread. I love looking on-line for inspiration for the ultimate home gym. For me a home gym is not just about the gear, but about incorporating it into your home. I've had gyms on balconies and in garages before, but I've never used them as much as my current set up which is in one of the living rooms of the house. I love walking past my gym now.
Some of the these photo's capture what I want in my next home gym, not the gear (these people obviously don't lift!) but the glass and the proximity to the living areas. The positioning in the house to make the most of the views. Why shouldn't your home gym share the best lookout in the house? Make the glass electric glass (can switch from clear to smoky with the flick of a switch) and these would be perfect spaces.
Home-Gym-Ideas-layout_zps97c94122.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[IMG[/IMG]
image_zps4e80c537.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
In my last house my gym was in a living area that was open to the lounge area which was great, I could workout Saturday morning and be near the family in the lounge. I'd like to replicate something like that in the future.

This space particularly gets me hard. I love the glass door like in a hotel.
contemporary-home-gym_zpseba03262.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

small, but purpose built room
traditional-home-gym_zps134aec8a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
534683bbd2fb_zps9f26cd38.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

luxurious-home-with-private-gym_zps1be8b88c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
homegym5_zps467a2a73.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[URL=http://s1181.photobucket.com/user/miha_7/media/Matt/homegyms_zps0fa322f9.jpg.html][IMG][URL=http://s1181.photobucket.com/user/miha_7/media/Matt/homegym3_zps44e9a5f3.jpg.html]

[IMG]http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x429/miha_7/Matt/homegym3_zps44e9a5f3.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
homegyms_zps0fa322f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Some good looking setups here.
Can't wait to get mine started next year.
I plan on fabricating a lot of my own racks and benches for myself so its good to get an idea of what people use the most.

ma3a7e4y.jpg

Pretty povvo compared to the above pics, but I can do pretty much all I need with this setup. My weights vest & the Olympic Rings just add those extra options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: