• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
National lockdown for 1 case? Fwark, is that sane?
But than again. Won’t make any difference to you kunce anyway, most of you are locked up already and fuk all joints to party for the kunce that aren’t, so no dif.

yeah and?i squat bench and deadlift partay,its more fun. I been there and done that with the drinking and drugs game bro,way to lose brain cells,sharpen up. I want to build wisdom. Dont care about lockdown anyway,less people breathing on me the better,stealing my oxygen. This is the thing and this is why youse are in forever lockdown,youse didnt identify the issue and got complacent whereas we will take the short term hit to keep us safe. All i say is shut the borders until further notice until youse have it sorted,which youse havent. Do not disturb is up.

Honestly, I think we're all fucked, whether it's NSWs fault or not I'll still blame em. Them and the CCP.

3.5 weeks between jabs.

Did your GP tell you what your Vaccine effectiveness was now at.

I read if two doses 12 weeks (optimal) apart 92% effective but only 60% with the Delta strain.

I wonder if you're around the 50-60% Mark until third dose???

Then the Delta Plus has supposedly an additional Spike protein or something making it harder to control.

We can’t go anywhere anyway and where I live there is zero cases.

I did the jabs to get the stats up so Berejikliass can remove the lockdown.

If you’re a good boy, maybe after your 7th jab you’ll be able to go to the milk bar, providing its in your street, buy a takeaway 4n20 meat pie and eat it in the street, providing you do not remove your mask.
Operation Freedom, good times is comyn.

You gunna be out of ICU beds, Doctors n Nurses and Ventilators shortly. Opening up with most kunce at possibly 60% immunity or less seems stupid,

My worry is a variant immune to the Vaccines will emerge eventually, but what would Gerry know.

it’s a virus, it will mutate to survive and will get stronger as our resistance to it gets stronger
cases will rise
HIV is a virus, we never killed this kunce

it’s a virus, it will mutate to survive and will get stronger as our resistance to it gets stronger
cases will rise

Meaning [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] s pretty well fooked?

cases will rise

The significance of your last sentence should be noted.
Remember when Covid first arrived, they claimed it was a Coronavirus engineered to reside inside the HIV envelope. Some dispute that. But if it was designed to be impossible to vaccinate against well ....