• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I love my gym

It was insultive and nasty and won't be tolerated. He can keep posting at AGJ Insult their members all he wants.

Read the fucking Ausbb rules. Insulting members won't be tolerated.

Somehow i thought shrek would look more like
1395713860416.jpg

What a shit fight over nothing.

Cliffs
Chick posts selfie asking do I look like a man? I answer honestly, she doesn't like my answer denies us her presence.
Shrek threatens to ban me (yawn)
several members pm me saying they chuckled and miss over the hill was pretty stuck up an attention whore etc etc

What a shit fight over nothing.

Cliffs
Chick posts selfie asking do I look like a man? I answer honestly, she doesn't like my answer denies us her presence.
Shrek threatens to ban me (yawn)
several members pm me saying they chuckled and miss over the hill was pretty stuck up an attention whore etc etc

I didnt PM you, name, names you weak bastard

I didnt PM you, name, names you weak bastard

My pm inbox is like a confessional, the kindred souls know their penance is safe with me.

You may be lost to the flock silverback but you are always welcome to return, brick awaits you with open arms.

My pm inbox is like a confessional, the kindred souls know their penance is safe with me.

You may be lost to the flock silverback but you are always welcome to return, brick awaits you with open arms.

Thankyou, but first I must experience life on the other side.

I know I'm new to this site, so I'm not up to speed with who the trolls are and what's acceptable. But misslifty and this thread looks to have been handled very badly. I've been reading her training log/threads and she seems very dedicated to the gym and lifting, which is ultimately what this site is about. It just seems wrong to treat her like this, hence I felt like I had to say something.
It's how some women are treated around here, so it's not surprising that AusBb has bugger all female members