• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I love my gym

I hope she comes back.
She'll be back.
She was keeping a log on a few other forums and stopped posting there to continue on here.
I follow her training and will email her after a short cooling off period.

My pm inbox is like a confessional, the kindred souls know their penance is safe with me.

You may be lost to the flock silverback but you are always welcome to return, brick awaits you with open arms.
Would pay to read your box.

Tbh am surprised kaz and CCM havent tracked some of us down for a beating :)
Don't be fooled. I have a hitlist.
Everyone I've met off Ausbb is different in real life. [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; isn't even green.

I've been called everything on the net. Once saw my No. 1 fan in real life in a major shopping centre and was tempted to confront him. But didn't.
Internet is internet.

You got a good gym indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck I missed the whole episode.
This is what I got out of it:
- chick post posts pic
- bloke mistakes her for a bloke
- chick asks if members think she looks like a bloke
- bloke 2 says she does
- chick doesn't like the answer and takes her bat and ball home
- now bloke 2 is seen as an insensitive kunce
Have I missed anything?

Fuck I missed the whole episode.
This is what I got out of it:
- chick post posts pic
- bloke mistakes her for a bloke
- chick asks if members think she looks like a bloke
- bloke 2 says she does
- chick doesn't like the answer and takes her bat and ball home
- now bloke 2 is seen as an insensitive kunce
Have I missed anything?
Missed it as well....what was the pic?

KFG missed this as well. Don't ask people opinions if you dont think you're going to like their answer either....

Wow i missed the whole thing.

She and I follow each other on IG.

I wish there were a little more respect shown around here. This is really disappointing. She's very dedicated, very strong and would have been a great female asset to the forum.

No wonder I've unsubscribed to all but a few threads.

Missed it as well....what was the pic?

It was a shot of the gym mostly with her a bit out of focus, faced away from the camera doing a pose of some sort in the background. I thought it was some random dude and she had the camera in her hand

Wow i missed the whole thing.

She and I follow each other on IG.

I wish there were a little more respect shown around here. This is really disappointing. She's very dedicated, very strong and would have been a great female asset to the forum.

No wonder I've unsubscribed to all but a few threads.

? She asked a direct question and was given a direct answer. l don't really see anything wrong with that at all.

Guess we can archive that along with C_T's "insane legs" and Genics "more rapid progress than anybody on the forum"

Don't forget someone actually meeting Bella. Buddy / Jchen winning the transformation comp. Pictures of 0ni and his magical tape measure 18ish months ago and Brick o'ding on DMAA

She lifted more than most of the blokes around here
I guess some blokes didn't like that

I think some people got the shits because she come on here and kept posting that she could smash womens bench records any day of the week. Then proceeds to post vids of half bench reps.

I think some people got the shits because she come on here and kept posting that she could smash womens bench records any day of the week. Then proceeds to post vids of half bench reps.

Oh well, there are a few females left on AusBB.

Just last night when watching a show on trannies with my mrs I realised again I was a woman trapped in a man's body.