• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I love my gym

Oh well, there are a few females left on AusBB.

Just last night when watching a show on trannies with my mrs I realised again I was a woman trapped in a man's body.

Its the white wine Bro, estrogen, gotta stay off or it will give you chicks tits. Not joking.

Well in terms of meeting members of the fairer sex of Ausbb, i would like to meet kaz and ccm and 0ni

Miss Lifty. From Newcastle.
Claimed to be able to bench 120kgs but all her videos were half reps, no pauses etc.

Still, half repping 120 for a 'womenz' is pretty impressive though don't you think? No idea what weight class she would be in though.

No one on this forum is immune to the odd lampoon.
dont know whether that's good or bad, maybe both, I think it's just life.

i like the the the analogy that like a boxing ring, if you jump in the ring and enjoy swinging a few punches, expect a few back.