• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
People blame the minority but history tells a different story, when has there ever been peace in that part of the world.
these people come from centuries of war, murder and genocide, I believe it's actually the other way round, it's the minority that preach love and peace.

insightful comment but id go further and say thats been pretty much the case throughout mankinds history no matter the race or creed.man is a violent creature by nature.
Guarantee if everyone trace their family tree back far enough eventually u come to a point where somebody was doing wrong to someone else.sometimes on a vast and grievious scale.
Now im not excusing the fact with these people that yes at this present point and time they are super violent.

Last edited:
With an ever increasing population and diminishing resources the violence won't be decreasing anytime soon.

The western world also feels the need to be seen as the nice guys putting us on the back foot. If the USA was honest and admitted they were invading to maintain oil supplies it would have been easier but they dressed it up as a liberation and left the area in a mess with the pro USA locals realizing they got fucked and now angry.

well i agree with that asessment too and basically that comes down to money.pure and simple.
If you lived in a mud hut, shit in a hole and ate meat twice a year you'd probably be inclined to lock, load and draw a bead on the first person you saw who wasn't rocking a beard.

poverty breeds hatred

This is farked up

424d92e55927fcd8833f5a1ce94b0ffc.jpg

How many more of these kunces are there in Australia????

Last edited:
Its kinda like the whole priests abusing kids issue. Yes, you get some officials saying its not good but there is a thundering silence from the majority. Saying "sorry 'bout that" really is not a response.

Same with this issue. There are one or two who say "its not good" but there is a resounding silence form the islamic world on this sort of thing. When I see the streets filled with muslims chanting and waving signs condemning ISIL then I will believe that they do not condone this sort of shit.

good point, rarely see other muslims condeming these people. western cultures are often condeming and protesting things done in their name.

doubt you will ever see a muslim protest against isis

good point, rarely see other muslims condeming these people. western cultures are often condeming and protesting things done in their name.

doubt you will ever see a muslim protest against isis

That's so true. I wonder if they fear backlash amongst their own. That makes it even worse.

And the people of the shire copped it for being racist lol. They stood up to the men of middle eastern background who were, for weeks and months, hassling white women and the lifeguards down there.

And the people of the shire copped it for being racist lol. They stood up to the men of middle eastern background who were, for weeks and months, hassling white women and the lifeguards down there. Dog ****s

People seem to think its only racist if white people say or do something bad to other races. The other way is ok.

Its kinda like the whole priests abusing kids issue. Yes, you get some officials saying its not good but there is a thundering silence from the majority. Saying "sorry 'bout that" really is not a response.

Same with this issue. There are one or two who say "its not good" but there is a resounding silence form the islamic world on this sort of thing. When I see the streets filled with Muslims chanting and waving signs condemning ISIL then I will believe that they do not condone this sort of shit.

I understand the point you are trying to make but his is akin to saying that:
a) The conduct of paedophile clergy reflects upon every Christian in the world - therefore they are all that way inclined. And..
b) You expect Every Christian to apologise for the conduct of these people.

You know damn well that 99.9999999% of Christians are as abhorred by this behaviour as you and I.

On the news last night there were multiple senior Muslim community leaders publicly denouncing these people and what is happening. There was representation form the Office of the Ayattolah and the Lebanese Muslim Association among others. You will probably see something similar on tonight's news.

That's so true. I wonder if they fear backlash amongst their own. That makes it even worse.

This may be a valid point in certain sections of the community - food for thought.

FTR I have no bias I am not a religious person per se.

The Gym is my church and the Iron is my religion :)

Peace Kunce.

yeh a few heads speaking out against it is hardly mainstream protest. fuck even jews in Israeli were protesting against Israels actions in gaza. so other muslims either condone it or are to afraid to speak out against islam, fuck knows. religion of peace :)

I reckon Australians, albeit now increasingly multicultural and mixed, are amongst most tolerant and embracing of all societies.

But there are certain types of behaviour no sane Australian should tolerate.

......Picture what would happen if a western infidel publicly protested in the streets of Baghdad or any other Muslim country

......Picture what would happen if a western infidel publicly protested in the streets of Baghdad or any other Muslim country
More people need to see it this way. If we went over there and did anything they do over here, it'd be our head.

I reckon they all come here (the extremist ones) cause they know they can take advantage of a poor system.

Status
Not open for further replies.