• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
I failed to mention that once they finish killing off all the infidels, such as the Yazidis (killing off all the men then selling the women as sex slaves. What is this, Game of Thrones? The 1500's?) they will then turn to killing other muslim factions that don't line up with their point of view.

I understand the point you are trying to make but his is akin to saying that:
a) The conduct of paedophile clergy reflects upon every Christian in the world - therefore they are all that way inclined. And..

It does, if they let it carry on. If you belong to a religious organisation (and its not just the Catholics, although their case is unique in as much as it appears to be a long standing habit covered up by the "boys upstairs") that protects criminals and persecutes (that might be too strong a word) or has a legally contentious attitude/stand (such as the Melbourne Response that paid off victims with a pittance and forced them to sign non disclosure agreements) towards victims, then you need to kick up a fuss. A big one.

However, that was not what I was referring to. I was referring to the official stance of denial, moving obviously criminal paedophiles to other parishes or, holy crap, to third world countries, refusing to hand the crims over to police, protection of crims and ignoring or refusing to acknowledge victims. This was the stance of the vatican/clergy/upper crust, not the stance of the average Catholic.

b) You expect Every Christian to apologise for the conduct of these people.

No, I expect the fukkers who have done these things, and are still doing them, to not just apologise but to make it right, including handing over ALL priests who have serious accusations against them of the crime of child abuse and allowing the courts to sort out who is innocent and who is guilty. Thats the job of the courts. To say that, just because you are a religious entity, you are not beholden to the laws of the land, thats just not right. It goes against natural justice.

Again, I'm not Catholic bashing. This has happened in other religious organisations, such as the Jewish, Protestant and Salvos. Its not the crime thats the problem, its the covering of it up and allowing it to continue.

Same with this ISIL group. The overwhelming silence, beyond a few token press releases, of the Musilm hierarchy places the shared guilt upon the entire religion, staining every individual believer as well.

Just like the concord between the Nazis and the Vatican which included zero protests against the holocaust, this silence from the top dudes is deafening.

Beheaded on youtube
When this isis thing started a few months back there was a 45 min video on YouTube of completely senseless killings. Rolling up next to a car and two guys putting ak47 rounds into it. Guys getting chased and pleading for their life before getting shot in the head, grenades blowing guys up. I could honestly only stomach 15 mins then had to turn it off.

God only knows how or why it got onto and stayed on youtube.

Did I hear right on the radio today. The religion of peace is at it again. Beheading an American reporter. Just so peaceful aren't they.

Geezus.

Heard the dad on the beheaded journalist interviewed and he said he is glad that at least his son is free from suffering.

That's the difference. If it happened the other way around they would go on an even bigger killing spree threatening to kill every American. In the name of peace of course.

good point, rarely see other muslims condeming these people. western cultures are often condeming and protesting things done in their name.

doubt you will ever see a muslim protest against isis

The reason you don't see Muslims condemning this action is because it's so horrific it must be breaking their hearts.

With the simplistic approach to life that most people in this privileged country Australia follow, Muslims here are probably afraid to say anything - for fear that the great unwashed will only associate Islam with brutality and not even hear their pleas.

When we associate the actions of savages, who cannot call themselves Muslims, with Islam we revert to a primitive binary state of kill or be killed. That type of behaviour was supposed to have evolved to a more civilised condition when we emerged from caves and stopped sleeping with immediate family members.

Collectively, when we fail to reconcile these actions and embrace the common thread that binds all people on earth, factions are created and it becomes self perpetuating. A population of non-Muslims gathers strength to the point of posing an existential threat to all people in the Muslim world, with no dialogue at all. Or the other way around.

When faced with such a threat, no matter how unreasonable and naïve the motives driving it, people do tend to react. I would die for my beliefs in the same way a Muslim would sacrifice their life if it was the only solution to survival. Therein lies the tragedy. We distill the conflict down to the differences in faith systems and stop meeting each other on higher plane of reason and reconciliation.

I hope Fadi does not read this thread and feel as heartbroken as I do about the deterioration in circumstances we are now witnessing.

I'll be equally hated by Muslims and non-Muslims who don't seek peace in the same way that any other voice of reason would be targeted with the usual imbecilic dose of vitriol. How can the human race survive?

As Arnie said in Terminator 2 "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves".

When these acts are committed in the name of Islam, how does one distinguish one Muslim from the other?
how does one distinguish which group supports these actions and which doesn't?
how does one know, if it came to the crunch, which side the Muslim next door would fight for, for the fanatics, the infidels or whoever looks like is going to win?
these are uncertain times, representatives of one religion declared war on another, most will not ignore that.

The reason you don't see Muslims condemning this action is because it's so horrific it must be breaking their hearts.

With the simplistic approach to life that most people in this privileged country Australia follow, Muslims here are probably afraid to say anything - for fear that the great unwashed will only associate Islam with brutality and not even hear their pleas.

When we associate the actions of savages, who cannot call themselves Muslims, with Islam we revert to a primitive binary state of kill or be killed. That type of behaviour was supposed to have evolved to a more civilised condition when we emerged from caves and stopped sleeping with immediate family members.

Collectively, when we fail to reconcile these actions and embrace the common thread that binds all people on earth, factions are created and it becomes self perpetuating. A population of non-Muslims gathers strength to the point of posing an existential threat to all people in the Muslim world, with no dialogue at all. Or the other way around.

When faced with such a threat, no matter how unreasonable and naïve the motives driving it, people do tend to react. I would die for my beliefs in the same way a Muslim would sacrifice their life if it was the only solution to survival. Therein lies the tragedy. We distill the conflict down to the differences in faith systems and stop meeting each other on higher plane of reason and reconciliation.

I hope Fadi does not read this thread and feel as heartbroken as I do about the deterioration in circumstances we are now witnessing.

I'll be equally hated by Muslims and non-Muslims who don't seek peace in the same way that any other voice of reason would be targeted with the usual imbecilic dose of vitriol. How can the human race survive?

Salam brother Von,

You say "Too old, too slow" about yourself :), I say with a mind as sharp as a razor's edge Sir!

I sincerely thank you for your balanced view on the evil that is taking place in the world on a daily basis.

Fadi.

When the hell were we supposed to stop and why didn't anyone tell me?! :cool:

When these acts are committed in the name of Islam, how does one distinguish one Muslim from the other?
how does one know, if it came to the crunch, which side the Muslim next door would fight for, for the fanatics, the infidels or whoever looks like is going to win?
these are uncertain times, representatives of one religion declared war on another, most will not ignore that.

Salam Gunta,

One can simply ask brother, one can simply ask. And if that is not a viable option to take (for whatever reason), one would need to educate one's self about the religion. Your questions are so deep and so profound if only you knew Sir. Before 9/11 occurred, between 20 to 30 thousand American were reverting back to Islam on a monthly basis; after 9/11 occurred, between 120 to 130 thousand reverted back to Islam in that month of September alone. People (like yourself) want to know, what is it about this religion that is driving some of its followers to commit acts of atrocities against fellow human beings. So the search begins. Please have an open mind and don't let the haters stop you from acquiring the knowledge needed to, and that would enable you to ultimately answer your own very profound questions.

I'll be happy to answer any of your questions via PM if your wish is driven by a genuine sincerity to learn, and find out what is really going on in this crazy world of ours.

May God guide us all closer to the truth, Amin!

PS: Brother I need you to keep something in mind please. For every hater on one side of the fence, there is another hater on the other side of the fence ready to meet him. It's people like you and me who seek no more than to live in peace and harmony with one another (despite of our differences), it's people like us that are sometimes caught up in the crossfire,....of hate and ignorance,...from both sides of the fence.

Peace....

Fadi.

Last edited:

trying to baffle us with bullshit?

Salam Gunta,

One can simply ask brother, one can simply ask. And if that is not a viable option to take (for whatever reason), one would need to educate one's self about the religion. Your questions are so deep and so profound if only you knew Sir. Before 9/11 occurred, between 20 to 30 thousand American were reverting back to Islam on a monthly basis; after 9/11 occurred, between 120 to 130 thousand reverted back to Islam in that month of September alone. People (like yourself) want to know, what is it about this religion that is driving some of its followers to commit acts of atrocities against fellow human beings. So the search begins. Please have an open mind and don't let the haters stop you from acquiring the knowledge needed to, and that would enable you to ultimately answer your own very profound questions.

I'll be happy to answer any of your questions via PM if your wish is driven by a genuine sincerity to learn, and find out what is really going on in this crazy world of ours.

May God guide us all closer to the truth, Amin!

PS: Brother I need you to keep something in mind please. For every hater on one side of the fence, there is another hater on the other side of the fence ready to meet him. It's people like you and me who seek no more than to live in peace and harmony with one another (despite of our differences), it's people like us that are sometimes caught up in the crossfire,....of hate and ignorance,...from both sides of the fence.

Peace..

Fadi.

Thanks Fadi
not easy questions to ask, could easily be found uncomfortable.

this uncertainty makes many nervous, cautious, hence surrounded by only by what is familiar, known, comfortable, safe, gives a feeling of protection.

and yes, the world is crazy, always was, just now with uncensored internet media we can see a little more than before.

Yeah its not like years ago where we heard about stuff 3 days later in the paper and they could control what we saw quite easily.

Now you can get live tweets from every war zone and every side of a war. Plus that dick head Tony adding his 2c like his opinion matters.

Invite your Muslim neighbour into your home for a cup of tea and extend him some hospitality. The probability of him being a fanatic is very small. If he is a fanatic, then after having a cup of tea in your home, he will no longer hold that fanaticism against you.

It's not hard.

Never met a fanatical Muslim, met a few nice ones though. One was an Italian guy brought up catholic and made his own mind up to switch sides. Another said having 1 wife was enough and I had to explain to him what a homeless person was because apparently they don't have them in UAE.

Despite my dislike of religions in general I wouldn't blame any book for the actions of a psychopath.

Some guy stabbed another in an internet cafe because he stole an item from him in world of warcraft. Fucking world of Warcraft making people get stabby stabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.