• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

July Calf Challenge

If this thread proves no results what conclusion will you guys come to?

I reckon every other day would have done the same job, but that's not the challenge....

But you look at people that do hard labour every day, most of them are solid...

most days it only takes me 5 minutes (during work hours) to complete, no great loss to me if nothing changes.

Had an 'easy' day today.... Calves feel like shit, trying to stretch them out a lot...

4 x 25 body weight raises on a piece of wood thing at work. Tried to hold the top contraction part for a little while as well....

Just throwing this out there...but Anyone gona throw some befores and afters with both pics flexed? Bit hard to tell the gains otherwise. Sick looking calves tho peeps. Keep smashing 'em.

Sorry mine was the 10th. Just been posting em on the days I've done them. I'll try to remember to add dates from now on :)

I did doubles at bw on the 9th also.

Last edited:
If I did this challenge my calves would take over my quads lol

this challenge is scaaaaaary hard looking

CALF

20120710_081740.jpg

Last edited:
good ol' camera angles, I get bored before work on arvo shift. looks like I should clean those crumbs up and put the uggies away

lol yeah you dirty pig! lol

Actually the kiddies play things made my heart very happy! How cute!

Calves look good Mr Sky! It'll be interesting to see what the end of the month brings. Hopefully when I 'flex' my calf muscle this time, it will actually look flexed lolol