• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Maintainace calories + weights + cardio = ripped??

McFLy

super m0derator
Hi guys judging by this site Bodybuilding.com - Calorie Know-How: Get The Equation Right To Get Results!

Calories needed per pound are 10 or 11 cals..so my maintainace intake level is 2002 cals coz 182 pounds x 11 = 2002 cals correct? So I just need to stick to maintainace and add exercise and bingo I am below maintainace with the added activity correct? Is this correct formula do I can plan my calorie limited diet ? Is this the best scientific approach to the science of shredding ?? Am Iissong something ? It seams pretty low

You'll be ripped, but yeah seems low to me, though I think most people over estimate their calories

Might add in an extra 300 calories because plus my gym I walk a fair bit at work on Monday to wendsday. Don't want to get catabolic and spend my hard earned muscle !

Might add in an extra 300 calories because plus my gym I walk a fair bit at work on Monday to wendsday. Don't want to get catabolic and spend my hard earned muscle !

You serious???

It's okay, if you eat every 2-3 hours, you won't be catabolic

I forgot to multiply it by 1.55 coz I do moderate exercise so it will be 2003 x1.55 = 3151 now that seams high loll but I will add in cardio

Yea 6 times a day 20 grams protein minimum per meal bro I want to be shreaded I'm a mesomorph I bulk easy as fuck from just lifting cans bro lolll

I think your troll was successful...

You had me, I was sitting here really shaking my head!!!

I think your troll was successful...

You had me, I was sitting here really shaking my head!!!

B7DAC393-4BAD-4912-9011-065DE2574CBA-530-00000055441B7D78_zpsbdba0f02.jpg

That's my macros and will be running 2390 cals out of maintenance level of 3151. Plenty of protein over 3 grams per kg for the cut 150 carbs and 60 grams fat what u reckon ??ill also ass cardio In I hate cardio but sprints I enjoy no more then 15 mins 3 times per week

B7DAC393-4BAD-4912-9011-065DE2574CBA-530-00000055441B7D78_zpsbdba0f02.jpg

That's my macros and will be running 2390 cals out of maintenance level of 3151. Plenty of protein over 3 grams per kg for the cut 150 carbs and 60 grams fat what u reckon ??ill also ass cardio In I hate cardio but sprints I enjoy no more then 15 mins 3 times per week

The app quoted me at 1800 cals as maintainace but that's far too low that's why some figurs on right are like + and -

Personally I don't think you need that much protein, but only you know, try what your doing, see if you lose weight after a month or so, unfortunately, there's no right or wrong, I can't tell you, you'll be better off in the long run if you discover what works for you on your own!!!

I'm almost in keto Zone on 150 grams of carbs so I upped the protein bro plus ill be doing cardio and cutting off carbs 5 hours after waking which is my second meal so ill be expecting muscle breakdown from cardio and the extra protein should help with the nitrous retention.

Preferably as the animal runs past you. If you're timing is good, you'll get a big mouthful of rare rump. You'll also get a good serving of skin that is loaded with fibre - not to mention the extra protein in the hair FTW

Preferably as the animal runs past you. If you're timing is good, you'll get a big mouthful of rare rump. You'll also get a good serving of skin that is loaded with fibre - not to mention the extra protein in the hair FTW

Fkn love hair balls FTW best protein source there is I occasionally add cat hair to my shakes post work out its better then that creatine !