• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need breakfast ideas

4 peices of bread with nutella. 6 eggs.

bacon and egg mcmuffins are my favourite. Just buy the muffing toast bread from grocery store. Put egg and bacon and tomato sauce on, BEAUTIFUL

Its a shame you cant eat oats mate, really is the staple breakfast and has a nice slow release of energy and a good amount of carbs to get your blood sugars sorted first up in the morning when you wake up. Try to get some carbs with your breakfast though if you can, something slow release, as suggested chicken, brown rice and broccoli. Thats pretty much what i have for dinner most nights actually

uh...I was joking.

What I was trying to get across was eat whatever you want that fits into your nutritional goals.

re chocolate: had some wicked 89% stuff the other day. delicious!

:S did i say something wrong? what am i missing here? good to see this place hasnt changed with the hanging shit on peoples posts for saying something not exactly perfect... i wasnt having a go at anyone.. ive read through here and still cant see what i said wrong oh well, go back to reading and not posting as usual, hence the low post count

NJA82, just relax mate :)

Your post could have been picked apart about the Low GI, slow release carbs to get blood sugar up etc but it wasn't.

Post questions to get answers. Read to educate yourself. Both are freely done on this forum with more than enough knowledgeable people here to help (who won't fill you up with pseudo-science and myths) :)

I got some coffee dark choc from Haigh's in the Strand when in Sydney last. Fkn orgasmic.
dark choc & a glass of port before bed.mmmmm

NJA82: no offence intended. I was just saying that he can eat whatever he wants for breakfast that fits into his nutritional goals. The meal you said could be this or some pop tarts & cottage cheese could also :p

TLS: agreed! But I prefer a nice glass or red.

My breakfast today will be a chicken and avocado sub at 12pm. How's that for a post workout (breakfast) meal. Lol

Please do not ever mention WPI and dextrsoe around me. Ever :D

FYI, of course yours tastes better :) Hmm Ice-Cream PWO...

Please do not ever mention WPI and dextrsoe around me. Ever :D

FYI, of course yours tastes better :) Hmm Ice-Cream PWO...

I have 5kg of dextrose at home from my old bro spec days. WTF am I gonna do with that!?

re ice cream: Peters light n creamy creme brulee is the tastiest low fat ice cream I've ever had!