• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

no bull supplements

laz

alright so i just orderd some wpi form no bull supplements i have ordered d a mix of flavours ans am realy exicted to try there whey i have previously used optimum nutrition gold standard and dymatize elite whey i decides to start using products from "smaller" companys and more impotatly australian companys i am realy looking forward to using them and will make a review on them after i recive and use them for a while !! laz

Lets us know what there like, cheers mate. Always good to support smaller and Australian companies.

But please use some full stops....

alright so i just orderd some wpi form no bull supplements i have ordered d a mix of flavours ans am realy exicted to try there whey i have previously used optimum nutrition gold standard and dymatize elite whey i decides to start using products from "smaller" companys and more impotatly australian companys i am realy looking forward to using them and will make a review on them after i recive and use them for a while !! laz

Laz, you will not be disappointed.

my protein arrived today very very fast delivery !!! iv given a few of the flavours ago and on first impression i am very very impressed . i will do a in depth review later when ive used them for a while .

i live near the shop and am planning to buy from them in order to avoid shipping costs from other companies
was wondering when you give a review on their protein can you give a review of its taste in water please

Very pleased to see that you are impressed with the product. Although it's early signs, many of our customers have returned to us after their first purchase, which says a lot about not just the quality of the protein but also the taste. Because we aren't AusBB sponsors, I'll avoid crossing the line into advertising our products - however, if you do have questions, please don't hesitate to email us on admin@nobullsupplements.com.au.

@rushjohn yes for sure i will review the taste in water and milk .
no bull supplements got a question for your. what do you use to flavor your products is it artificial or natural? .

@rushjohn yes for sure i will review the taste in water and milk .
no bull supplements got a question for your. what do you use to flavor your products is it artificial or natural? .

Hi Laz,

Very good and important question. We use E955 sucralose which is an artificial sweetener. Prior to this, we did experiment with Stevia however when tested side-by-side with the sucralose flavoured protein, virtually everyone opted to go with the sucralose protein in future. The amount of E955 used is very minute - no more than 5g per 1kg of WPI.

Whilst contentious, various studies have confirmed that E955 is a safe sweetener. Here's one of many: A Report on Sucralose from the Food Sanitation Council. Most notably, the FDA (US Authority) has approved it to be safe for consumption. Regardless, I haven't found a study that says sucralose used in small amounts is harmful. That is why most protein supplements in-store use it as flavouring.

Also, I may be mistaken but I'm 99% certain Bioflex uses sucralose. Perhaps they can correct me if I'm mistaken, but I am going off their website: http://www.bioflexnutrition.com.au/biofurnace.cfm.

alright i know i said i will do a full review but a really don't have the time atm .
but i will do i quick review .

taste 10 out of 10 i really enjoyed the taste and was on par with the big names like ON and bsc

mixiabilty is great no lumps a left and mixes quickly but sometimes the chocolate is a tiny bit grainy because of the flavoring . so i give it 9 out of 10

smell is great nothing else to say 10 out of 10

the quality of protein is great 36 grams protein for 40 grams scoop is great

my fav flavor is banana and then strawberry but i recommend all of them .

overall i will give it a 9.5 out of 10 i would like to see more flavors tho, im sure they will be coming soon.

ps can wait to get my sample of choc mint ..

alright i know i said i will do a full review but a really don't have the time atm .
but i will do i quick review .

taste 10 out of 10 i really enjoyed the taste and was on par with the big names like ON and bsc

mixiabilty is great no lumps a left and mixes quickly but sometimes the chocolate is a tiny bit grainy because of the flavoring . so i give it 9 out of 10

smell is great nothing else to say 10 out of 10

the quality of protein is great 36 grams protein for 40 grams scoop is great

my fav flavor is banana and then strawberry but i recommend all of them .

overall i will give it a 9.5 out of 10 i would like to see more flavors tho, im sure they will be coming soon.

ps can wait to get my sample of choc mint ..

Cheers for the top review Laz! Without a doubt, you're on your way to becoming a 'keeper in England. I'm sure you'll do better in between the posts than Reina!

bp probs guys. and thanks for the support . reina is great kepper he is someone i aspire to be like .

Ordered myself 6kgs of WPI choc for myself and a friend.
Postage was extremely quick.
Quality of product is awesome.
Taste and mix ability top rate.
Customer service, you couldn't get any better.
Price 11/10

Can't ask for much more
Thank you Van

got my sample off choc mint today. and i was really impressed it is by far the best tasting choc mint i have ever !!!!!!!!! had !. if i could i would give it 11 out of 10 or more lol
im defs gonna order some when i have money witch i real hope is soon once again great work no bull supplements .

Cheers for the excellent review guys. Honeycomb was released this weekend after a few weeks of testing, and we've already sold quite a bit. People seem to love being able to mix their flavours for each kilogram of protein when buying 3kg, 5kg etc.

I love mixing flavors, currently have vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and banana protein powder on hand at home.

Will soon be trying the new flavors, I just buy bulk and I have bought a heap of tupperware type containers from Woolworths that I put my protein in ready to use (each container holds about 500gram), while the rest stays in the original bags stored away in the bottom cub board.:)

Could not help myself, just ordered 1kg of choc mint, 1kg of honeycomb and 1kg mango.......can't wait for them to get here now!

Because we aren't AusBB sponsors, I'll avoid crossing the line into advertising our products

May be consider becoming a sponsor of the forum, support the people that will support you:)

Last edited:
No Bull supps just wondering if you have the flavourings only we can buy? Got lots of natural protein and really after the choc mint and honeycomb flavours

Staunch, unfortunately we don't sell our flavouring separately.

A lot of companies/businesses have been knocking on our doors for our flavours, which we've spent endless hours searching the right supplier, quality and safety checking, and taste testing.

hey no bull, are you still doing a 10% off for ausbb members, and how come there are only choc and banana flavours for wpc?