• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

no bull supplements

Hi sssboi, flavours will be ready this week - Wednesday by the looks of it! We've been growing phenomenally and just sold to customer no. 2000 today - a reflection on how much we've (unexpectedly) grown since our launch in July

We're hoping to have that ready early this week. We did receive a batch this week but were not entirely satisfied so we've gone back to the original supplier and put through a massive order. The reviews for choc-honeycomb have been excellent, and we're just as keen to have the product back as much as you are.

Just wondering if there has been a recent flavour change to the new batch mango wpi? It defianatly smells and tastes different, to me anyway. It was my favourite but im not so sure anymore :(

Just wondering if there has been a recent flavour change to the new batch mango wpi? It defianatly smells and tastes different, to me anyway. It was my favourite but im not so sure anymore :(

i'd like to know this too, also when will choc honeycomb be in stock and is it the same flavour/protein as the first batch ? that was amazing

Hi guys. In regards to our Mango and Chochoneycomb, we had have issues in regards to the availability of these flavours with our main supplier. We did find another temporary replacement supplier for the Mango, who also supplied Chochoneycomb. The mango we felt tasted similar (though not quite the same), but we weren't impressed with the Chochoneycomb they provided us with - hence the delay. However, these two flavours are now available under our previous supplier, and we will be blending several tonnes of WPI in the coming days.

I do appreciate the feedback you guys have given in regards to the existing flavours, and I encourage you to keep them coming either via the forum or by emailing us. We've been working very hard lately, particularly with the release of our 'Electric Strawberry' flavoured BCAA blend and a new flavour for our protein.

Whatever happened to the Redbull flavoured BCAA's you guys had coming along? Saw it mentioned once but haven't heard anything about it since.

Hi guys. In regards to our Mango and Chochoneycomb, we had have issues in regards to the availability of these flavours with our main supplier. We did find another temporary replacement supplier for the Mango, who also supplied Chochoneycomb. The mango we felt tasted similar (though not quite the same), but we weren't impressed with the Chochoneycomb they provided us with - hence the delay. However, these two flavours are now available under our previous supplier, and we will be blending several tonnes of WPI in the coming days.

I do appreciate the feedback you guys have given in regards to the existing flavours, and I encourage you to keep them coming either via the forum or by emailing us. We've been working very hard lately, particularly with the release of our 'Electric Strawberry' flavoured BCAA blend and a new flavour for our protein.

Thanks for the update :)
I do agree that mango was similiar, but different enough to notice the change straight away. Glad to see the previous supplier is back, they have some seriously good flavouring! Looking forward to see what the new wpi flavour will be??
Any hints??

Whatever happened to the Redbull flavoured BCAA's you guys had coming along? Saw it mentioned once but haven't heard anything about it since.
Hi Eman, our 'Electric Strawberry' BCAA mix is currently being tested by a number of selected locals. We are accumulating the feedback and preparing it for analysis to see whether further changers are required. I am hoping that things will be ready for packaging by this Friday.

Let's just say that if you like chocolate, and you like cherries too, then you're going to love this flavour :)

Sweet, sounds good. Any estimate on when that 'Chocolate+cherry' flavor would be ready?

I got about 1kg of another companies protein left and really want some new flavors.

Also am i remembering right that you have shakers?

Choc-honeycomb WPI back in stock! Oh boy, I was at the warehouse till 10pm last night getting all the products packaged, and then having to send every registered customer an e-mail to let them know.

Choc-honeycomb WPI back in stock! Oh boy, I was at the warehouse till 10pm last night getting all the products packaged, and then having to send every registered customer an e-mail to let them know.

Good work, it is the flavour that gets every ones attention when I mention you guys.

Sweet, sounds good. Any estimate on when that 'Chocolate+cherry' flavor would be ready?

I got about 1kg of another companies protein left and really want some new flavors.

Also am i remembering right that you have shakers?

Im also interested as to when the 'choc cherry' flavour might be ready. Really enjoying the choc mint and choc honeycomb atm