• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

no bull supplements

I placed an order with nobull for the first time on Sunday and still haven't received my order yet. How long does shipping generally take? From previous comments people have said its extremely fast?

I've read on other forums recently of orders taking a while as well.

Give them a call?

I will give them a call tomorrow. Supplies are low so hopefully it comes soon

Hi D4V3! Feel free to flick me an email, manager@nobullsupplements.com.au and I'll look into your order tonight. We did have an issue with choc-honeycomb WPI but that's been resolved and we now have plenty of stock. Your order would definitely have been shipped out. I'll also have a word with staff - someone should have emailed you regarding this (perhaps check your junk folder for an email?)

Interesting you say you had an issue with choc-honeycomb because I received my order today and got two bags of coffee flavour instead of the one coffee and one choc-honeycomb I ordered. I wouldn't of worried about it but the choc-honeycomb was a request by my girlfriend, it's her fav.... she's not happy. I'll send you an email, hopefully we can sort something out.

Thanks kaz, I'm new to ausbb and don't know how to direct/ tag someone in a msg.
Email has been sent

Order was received today, Gotta love a fresh batch of wpi. First time ordering with these guys and I must admit I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get an email/call during the week saying there would be a delay on my order because of a shortage of choc honeycomb, but when van was notified he was up til 11pm emailing me sorting it out for me which I have to say is good customer service.. Maybe just not some of his other employees. I got a variety of diff flavours so I will do a review. Thanks again van [MENTION=8368]nobullsupplements[/MENTION];

Just finished my No Bull mango wpi...shattered. best flavoured protein I have ever had.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Just finished my No Bull mango wpi...shattered. best flavoured protein I have ever had.

Definitely one of my favourites. Love the stuff.

The choc honeycomb is next on my list and my staple vanilla.

Anyone know what this means

08/07/13 15:53 Shipment information approved WETHERILL PARK NSW
07/07/13 20:57 Shipment information received WETHERILL PARK NSW

Ordered last Thursday and assuming my order has not yet been shipped. Anyone can lodge a shipment notification for some time in the future. I want to know when my order will actually ship and I can use it.

No responses via email from No Bull Supplements either. In addition didn't order via a special Venom Protein had yesterday because of this order in progress with NBS.

As another first time customer wishing I had of read reports of delays in these forums earlier.

Either way, TIMELY COMMUNICATION WITH CUSTOMERS goes a long way.

Hmmm seems email communications is rare these days. Give it a day or 2, I'm sure it will arrive.

Head Kunce

Anyone know what this means

Ordered last Thursday and assuming my order has not yet been shipped. Anyone can lodge a shipment notification for some time in the future. I want to know when my order will actually ship and I can use it.

No responses via email from No Bull Supplements either. In addition didn't order via a special Venom Protein had yesterday because of this order in progress with NBS.

As another first time customer wishing I had of read reports of delays in these forums earlier.

Either way, TIMELY COMMUNICATION WITH CUSTOMERS goes a long way.

I would say it means it has been posted on Friday and was being processed by Australia Post over the week end and it left Wetherill park postage depot on Monday night. No bull can not do much about the time it takes Australia Post to process the delivery.

I am sure you won't die of lack of protein. It's been less than a week, it's only Tuesday today, I guess people emailing about their order that has not been teleported would also slow the mailing process.

Last edited:
Definitely one of my favourites. Love the stuff.

The choc honeycomb is next on my list and my staple vanilla.

Have taken your recommendation Mick and ordered a bag of Vanilla and Choc Honeycomb. Will let you know what I think.

For those having issues with orders, I placed mine on Monday night and got an email 1st thing yesterday saying the order had been completed. Generally I get my protein the day after I receive that email, so I am hoping it's the same this time around as I ran out this morning.

Are people actually whining that they are out of protein?

Do you leave it till the bag has a scoop left to order?

Seriously, think ahead. If you are worried about loosing your gainz because you're out of whey, why not order when you have 1lg left?

Crisis avoided.

Are people actually whining that they are out of protein?

Do you leave it till the bag has a scoop left to order?

Seriously, think ahead. If you are worried about loosing your gainz because you're out of whey, why not order when you have 1lg left?

Crisis avoided.

Lol. I was thinking this.

Maybe do what you did to get that protein In the first place and order some more. Pretty simple.