• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nutrition foods...

Max16

Banned
Hi guys... Can anyone tell me about nutrition foods, i know there are many kinds of foods but i don't know properly which are nutrition foods. Can any one tell me about it ...???

Last edited by a moderator:
what exactly do you mean by "nutrition foods"?
all foods have some nutritional value. what specifically are you looking to achieve with your diet?

Some iifym dude on FB eating KFC daily amongst the rest of his food...

Still losing weight...

Has been getting monthly blood tests... All within range I believe...

He posts on FB as iifym...

Just got my BLOOD results back.

Kidney Levels
- Ideal Sugar Levels
- Ideal Thyroid Levels
- Ideal Iron Levels
- Slightly Elevated (not grossly) Liver Levels
- Ideal Triglycerides
- Ideal HDL (good cholesterol)
: Slightly Low LDL (bad cholesterol)
: Slightly High HDL/Cholesterol Ratio
- Slightly High (Ideal range below 5, scored 6.3)

The WHOLE WEEK PRIOR to my blood test (due to commitments to studies and hardly any time on my hands), my diet has been two KFC Zingers + Large Chips + 2 Protein Shakes + 2 quite large pizza servings (+ additional chicken breast - this is all whilst shredding (weight loss has been incredible)).

My diet for the year has religiously included all forms of take-away (you name it, i had it), plus copious amounts of diet sodas, as well as fruits/veg, multi's and fish oil.

Pretty happy with the results :)

Also scheduled another blood check in a MONTH. Will still be implementing IIFYM but calories will slightly be reduced by then. Hoping that everything comes in IDEAL.

Piney out.