• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PA lifters at ProRaw Rep Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another point: why should Steve Pritchard (or any other) be denied their chance to gain some prizemoney from such an event.

As i said from the start, they can indeed be subject to stringent drug testing, as they have been.

All power to them, and they should not be denied their chance in a sporting event completely different from powerlifting, assuming they want to compete.

When you think about it, they should also be allowed to earn prizemoney in any event where they have a chance to win.

So PA lifters, you should indeed argue your case from a self-interested point of view.

Last edited:
and how many comps have you done?
True sports athletes peak for events. This isn't war, it's sport.

lol..........he's done quite a few, only 24yo now I think, holds a WPC World Record and some CAPO NR records.

Flew to Melbourne to compete on a few occasions, strong at PL, strong at Strongman, strong at rep challenges.

Ready to lift anytime.

Probably picked on the wrong guy Mac.

He does indeed have a warriors mentality. Michael is a LIFTER who competes in powerlifting. He has even competed in PA.

There is a massive difference

STRONG IS STRONG

Oh, and Gawain, I can always do with more of the protein God himself uses, so drop some in.

The lifters at PTC would prefer if Minh didnt come and spread his lies and propaganda.

Our gym is our Church, Church of Strength, and he is an atheist

and how many comps have you done?
True sports athletes peak for events. This isn't war, it's sport.

indeed it is a sport, whats the use at being good at your sport once or twice a year....each to there own.. thats not how I roll.

I dont want to hijack the thread as I want nothign more then to compete against the best of the best from all federations and think what Markos is trying to achieve is the future of this sport. I just dont agree with where you are comign from.

I dont know what that means.

We didnt cover that at our Church.

Our church members know what I mean, its a running joke, but leave it for another thread

It means arent we all tarred with the same bush. To translate further arent you and titanau of the same Iron church of strength really?

Further to this if i ever get the money my home gym will look like a church temple but with a bar loaded with 500kg on the roof instead of a cross haha

It means arent we all tarred with the same bush. To translate further arent you and titanau of the same Iron church of strength really?

Further to this if i ever get the money my home gym will look like a church temple but with a bar loaded with 500kg on the roof instead of a cross haha

Minh stood in my gym, in front of clients, and when asked if he was interested in getting stronger, he replied no.

He has spent 3 years bending his back to bench more weight. His raw bench has probably gone up 30kg. Flat back, comparing apples with apples, which is how he was benching 3 years ago, might be 10-20kg.

He is a PL, only concerned with lifting more weight in the PL.

He has stated he is not interested in getting stronger.

He is an athiest.

This is not an attack on Minh, only explaining our different religions.

Athiests are not welcome in our Church.

Pretty sure someone on here asked if he could enter Minh's church, and he was denied entry. He posted on here.

My church, my rules.

No more religion talk, lets go back to the rep challenge, which Minh is free to enter of course.

He would do well. He sent a text to a forum member telling him he had C&J 145kg and done an overhead squat with 160kg. Weighing around 70kg.

Being a member of PA seems to be the main one.

Do you know of any PA members who would definately sign up if they are allowed?

Last edited:
Minh stood in my gym, in front of clients, and when asked if he was interested in getting stronger, he replied no.

He has spent 3 years bending his back to bench more weight. His raw bench has probably gone up 30kg. Flat back, comparing apples with apples, which is how he was benching 3 years ago, might be 10-20kg.

He is a PL, only concerned with lifting more weight in the PL.

He has stated he is not interested in getting stronger.

He is an athiest.

This is not an attack on Minh, only explaining our different religions.

Athiests are not welcome in our Church.

Pretty sure someone on here asked if he could enter Minh's church, and he was denied entry. He posted on here.

My church, my rules.

No more religion talk, lets go back to the rep challenge, which Minh is free to enter of course.

He would do well. He sent a text to a forum member telling him he had C&J 145kg and done an overhead squat with 160kg. Weighing around 70kg.

lol, well whoever minh is, he's an imbecile. i have never met any lifter that didn't want to get stronger??? are you saying someone who peaks for a comp is not getting stronger?

Status
Not open for further replies.