• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PA lifters at ProRaw Rep Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not even funny, it's actually moronic.

Any more bullshit about TS will be discarded.

what's moronic is you letting people like powerbuilder and ghosty clog the forum with pointeless threads yet jokes about TS gets your tampon twisted.

what's moronic is you letting people like powerbuilder and ghosty clog the forum with pointeless threads yet jokes about TS gets your tampon twisted.
I agree about pointless threads bu as long as they don't harm anyone I don't care.

My bad for not realizing your post was a joke. :eek:

Shrek, your a bigger fucking idiot than I thought.

Accusing me of getting a kickback from Gawain, when the members on here who buy it through PTC know how much they get it for, makes look like a bigger cum rag than many thought possible.

As a moderator, you fail, as a human, your a ****.

Read this dip shit.

Gawain sells his protein through PTC, at a greatly reduced price. He tells me to charge extra and keep the diff.

I dont

Steve Pritchard gives me Inzer suits to sell. He wants $50, tells me to charge $65, and keep the diff

I dont

Minh gives me shirts and shorts

I give them away

Ironedge give me 100 shirts

I give them all way free

Your out of line cockhead, dont accuse me about stuff you nothing about

Problem is, all the ausbb members at PTC know this, and you come across as an even bigger dickhead than we think you are

Go back and post pics of tits, thats all you contribute to this forum

Read this dip shit.

Gawain sells his protein through PTC, at a greatly reduced price. He tells me to charge extra and keep the diff.

I dont

Steve Pritchard gives me Inzer suits to sell. He wants $50, tells me to charge $65, and keep the diff

I dont

Minh gives me shirts and shorts

I give them away

Ironedge give me 100 shirts

I give them all way free

Your out of line cockhead, dont accuse me about stuff you nothing about

Problem is, all the ausbb members at PTC know this, and you come across as an even bigger dickhead than we think you are

Go back and post pics of tits, thats all you contribute to this forum

I want free things ! :eek:

Lets all be nice fellas.

Too much tetsosterone....

Me? Have you still got your panties in a knot over the form thread? Unbelieveable.

I'm pretty sure it was gongi meter who suggested kickbacks not Shrek...

As far as the problems with the protein being mentioned I can only think it relates to protein suppliers also being site sponsors that may cause issues.

Shrek, your a bigger fucking idiot than I thought.

Accusing me of getting a kickback from Gawain, when the members on here who buy it through PTC know how much they get it for, makes look like a bigger cum rag than many thought possible.

As a moderator, you fail, as a human, your a ****.
Where did I suggest kickbacks?

Quote my post.

If you can't I tell me why I should not fuck you off?

Status
Not open for further replies.