• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I remember back in the day with Skip La cour and Jeff Willet - both "natural" pros but I am pretty sure AST (who they worked for) had a prohormone as one of there supplements and they used that lol....
Skip La Cour has admitted to PH use, don't quote me but he still considers himself lifetime natural because when he did them PH's weren't illegal lol...

Skip La Cour has admitted to PH use, don't quote me but he still considers himself lifetime natural because when he did them PH's weren't illegal lol...

lol I never knew if he had admitted to it or not....so when you could buy dbol from the chemist back in the 30's/40's it was natrual? lol

422546_3209806855007_1561314458_2809841_449418931_n.jpg

Pretty sure he was natty as well in that photo..

he said in bigger,faster,stronger he had trained natural for 28 years or something and showed that picture. Whether you can actually believe him since he is sponsored by a supplement company and most bodybuilders will claim natural

He seems to be one of the most straight shooting people to ever have been in this game, he has no reason to lie.. every one knows he boots synthol eerrr day.

whats he looking like now?
He looks like shit, it's a shame how he ruined himself

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7-L_TV3o2A&feature=related[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU-4AGHA-Zc&feature=related"]Ze Grandao - Gregg - YouTube[/ame]

synthol isn't illegal, greg got arrested for selling steroids.

And even long after synthol, greg still claimed he was natural. he lies about everything. sure some things he seems a straight shooter, but if you listen closer its all filtered and is NOT the whole truth, only part truth.