• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Powerlifting Australia Raw

Assuming 2-3 in Perth, which is similar to CAPO now I suppose. The last PA comp in Perth had 10 lifters, compared to over 30 at the last CAPO comp. Why do you think more lifters lift CAPO?

they might be WA- MacManus would be the best to answer that question. I don't think they have more elsewhere.

To those thinking of joining pa after pro raw
Pro raw will likely have a series with a grand prize each year
Pro raw is registered business now
More info tomorrow after visit the bank
I think you'll find very little change between Feds
Capo will allow you to enter anything and have a great worlds
Pa has great structure
Posted via Mobile Device

Assuming 2-3 in Perth, which is similar to CAPO now I suppose. The last PA comp in Perth had 10 lifters, compared to over 30 at the last CAPO comp. Why do you think more lifters lift CAPO?

Because Henry owns the only powerlifting gym
much easier judging at CAPO
no need for membership for CAPO
No drug testing, there is a fair amount of drug users at capo comps
No need for referees to have any qualification except an open book, email it back referee exam and suddenly they can judge national records

Nationally the level of competition at PA is much higher
I always welcome new lifters to PA, but have to abide by the membership rules and refereeing standards

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the M1 M2 M3 catagories used for??

Sorry for the noob question.

Subjnr = 14-18
Jnr = 19-23
M1 = masters 40-49years
M2 = masters 50-59years
M3 = masters 60-69years

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair amount of drug users at the Olympics as well Paul, should athletes not go there?

I think you should try and sell PA's good points, of which there are many, not make them even more hated than they are all around the World.

If PA was as good as you think it is, there wouldnt be over 30 different federations in the US alone.

Try and stay positive big fella, rather than accuse everyone at CAPO of taking drugs.

Makes you look like an ass.

Lets not post crap in this thread, PA are doing a great thing by going Raw.

No more ProRaw questions in here please.

Fair amount of drug users at the Olympics as well Paul, should athletes not go there?

I think you should try and sell PA's good points, of which there are many, not make them even more hated than they are all around the World.

If PA was as good as you think it is, there wouldnt be over 30 different federations in the US alone.

Try and stay positive big fella, rather than accuse everyone at CAPO of taking drugs.

Makes you look like an ass.
well said marcos