• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Powerlifting From USA Point of View

ahhhh all makes sense now. so i turned in all my passport stuff today and im just waiting for my credit card to get here so i can order my tickets

Mason, I, at 100kg (220 pounds) and 6'3 fit uncomfortably into an economy airplane seat. Even on newer planes it sucks, you are 2-3 inches shorter and about 40-50kg (80-100 pounds) heavier than me. Also I had my small wife in the seat next to me so I was taking up some of her room as well to make myself more comfortable. Good ****ing luck sitting in that seat for 12 hours. I would pre book an aisle seat and try to get the emergency exit. That way you can lean to the side more and have a bit of leg room in front.

I find it is more to do with height than weight as to how uncomfortable you are on an aeroplane. On the domestic flights, I am really uncomfortable, on international flights however, it is a bit roomier and I don't really mind.
185cm 108kg

**** that sounds funny, he is 50kg heavier than a 108kg man. I find shoulder width is the issue along with leg length. I have to hunch over and lean to one side to fit, I believe he will have wider shoulders than me.

obese_man--300x300.jpg

Isle seat ftw

haha n00bs thats hilarious! on my flight to Idaho i fit pretty comfortably and i did have an aisle seat so i will for sure try and book one. My only worry is getting from Detroit to LA but either way ill try and get an aisle seat.