• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein Powder

yea i agree it does have bulking up agents in the super size but if your buying a protein called supersize i would expect that same with super shred if i all i wanted was a straight whey protein i would use superwhey 80g of protein per 100g i wouldnt say was to bad and as for sugars go maxs is one of the best you can get in my opinion. and yes i am a butcher

There is no such thing as special bulking agents...

Sorry told a lie.... It's called pizza!!!

Supersize whey trades out quality protein for cheap fillers that add calories...

Drink 4litres of milk on top of what you eat now if you want a super size bulker...

Never ordered 20kg of anything, may be after a certain weight they use currier as it's cheaper.

When I order 5kg of protein it turns up in a post satchel, got 10kg yesterday and it arrived in a box with Australia Post but the poor postie was struggling to bring it to the front door, he obviously does not lift:p
Cheers looks like ill be trying them again when I run out of this horrible stuff.