• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Psychoactive and Entheogenic Plants

Gold top refers to the colour of the cap of the p.cubensis mushroom. It grows in cow poo during the warmer months. And another mushroom with similar appearance that grows in winter in state pine forests and amongst eucalypts. Also there is the amanita muscaria with the red cap and white dots (the caterpillar in Alice in wonderland is seen smoking opium on it in the illustrations) but I wouldn't go there. If you want to pick your own be careful with identification.

Last edited:
Cheers brah ♥.

Is it a good beginer? Just had a quick read about p.cubensis. Seems like it might be a bit intense for a first try. Haven't looked up the other ones you mentioned.

I think I'd be after something that enhances music/atmosphere, not so much inwards looking. cos that would probably scare the shit out of me.

Cheers brah ♥.

Is it a good beginer? Just had a quick read about p.cubensis. Seems like it might be a bit intense for a first try. Haven't looked up the other ones you mentioned.

I think I'd be after something that enhances music/atmosphere, not so much inwards looking. cos that would probably scare the shit out of me.

If you really have all the feels you claim Figgy, the last thing you should be doing is messing with that stuff and other drugs.
It all feels really good for a short time but the bad feels come back double the next day

Cheers brah ♥.

if you are scared to look inwards then it's probably not a good idea. If you can relax and let it go where it wants to you'll be fine.

You don't have a "come down" so to speak with the naturally occurring psychedelics that you do with synthetic amphetamine based substances like coke, speed etc in fact it is often the opposite.

Less debateing please. more information for the 'unenlightened'.

Someone care to explain what exactly 'gold top tea' is, besides the obvious. Is it good for an introduction? also is there a 'cookbook' for looking things up or is the 'shroomy' the best place to learn about this stuff?

Enlightenment is a state of mind where you're happy and there is no anger or bad feels in your body. It's much better than just being content though, you'll probably cry if it ever happens to you. I imagine holding your newborn kid for the first time is very similar

Figjam would like 25I-NBOMe
You need to be in the right place mentally with shrooms, they can be very dark

jesus oni, dont recommend 25i nbone when people are dying left and right from overdoses as its active at micrograms and people dont understand powders and how little micrograms are

make some hash cookies or something, thats a decent intro to psychedelics

then try low dose mushrooms, 1 gram dried to start, just chew them thoroughly, works fine

after a few times you can try 2 grams and 3 grams

dont go down the 2c or 3c synthetic road, not needed

jesus oni, dont recommend 25i nbone when people are dying left and right from overdoses as its active at micrograms and people dont understand powders and how little micrograms are

make some hash cookies or something, thats a decent intro to psychedelics

then try low dose mushrooms, 1 gram dried to start, just chew them thoroughly, works fine

after a few times you can try 2 grams and 3 grams

dont go down the 2c or 3c synthetic road, not needed

Most places sell it in tabs, i've not seen it sold as a powder- in Australia anyway

lo, yeah, only after something easy, nothing to weird for the first shot. Shorter lasting time etc. More of a scene enhancer.

Will have to give hash cookies a shot. That could be some fun. have heard bad stories of just being body stoned if you take to much though lol.

Maybe low dose DMT then Figjam
Only lasts 20 mins! Pretty good with a 50mg hit, or you can do 200mg and visit the DMT goddess!

Never met the DMT goddess but have seen the salvia goddess, she is very scary

Cheers brah. Could be very helpful. Thanks.

Good to have a good Australia based site.

Erowid is a good site but isn't Australian. The Corroboree forum @ shaman-australis is probably the best forum for info on entheogens. Some clever folk post there.

Maybe low dose DMT then Figjam
Only lasts 20 mins! Pretty good with a 50mg hit, or you can do 200mg and visit the DMT goddess!

Never met the DMT goddess but have seen the salvia goddess, she is very scary

Spoken like a true junkie... ;)

amen to that. I do not wish to see that medusa ever again.
well, thats what I always say. :D

That's what happens when you smoke those silly 5x concentrates.

Try making a quid out of the fresh leaves instead. It actually becomes useful then, none of that dissociative dark weirdoville you get from smoking extracts.