• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC style gym in Melb

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I didn't realise Doherty's is now in Campbellfield. I'm in Epping and Campbellfield is only 15 mins away, so I'll definitely think about changing gyms.

I'm mainly after advice on form, so I'll probably make the trek down every once and a while.

Russell, you're in Epping so where do you train now? Atomic? Powercore?

PTC is Performance Training Centre Bryam, a gym down in Frankston for us Melbournians. Also one in Sydney and Bris I believe.

ah ok so iron gym is a gym haha wasnt sure if you were taking the piss hahahaha :D:p

Lol, i meant a gym with iron only, no treadmills, bikes, rowers, dancing classes etc

Although these gyms don't normally have a resident population of gym bunnies... =(

Lol, i meant a gym with iron only, no treadmills, bikes, rowers, dancing classes etc

Although these gyms don't normally have a resident population of gym bunnies... =(
know that feel bro lol

mts has no cardio equipment like treadmills, so no gym bunnies :( although i suppose it can be a good thing.....

well i tried to think of something to justify that statement... but i couldnt find anything :( :D:p:rolleyes:

hey callan, was tryin to get more info on mts? opening hours etc, and came up with nothing.
any info would be good, only really starting out and didnt know whether it is ok for beginners?

hey callan, was tryin to get more info on mts? opening hours etc, and came up with nothing.
any info would be good, only really starting out and didnt know whether it is ok for beginners?

Of course its ok for noobs, callans there

MTS is a private gym. You can't just go there and train

thats why i was trying to find out details, whether it is exclusive or not? i work within a min of his place and could have dropped in to chat but wasnt sure. should i pm callan and see what he knows, only bloke on this forum that i know trains there. if anyone has any info, would be cool :)