• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC style gym in Melb

Portelli also usually trains Monday/Weds/Thursday/Saturday.
If its your first time, best to aim for when he is in just to meet him.

But he just had a kid last week and hasn't been in since.
oh really? good as, my new program is mon/wed/thurs/sat

I trained there for a couple of years- awesome gym.
The main disadvantage is ESP is a group training facility- so you have to join in with the group. Cool if that suits you and the times match up. If not- not so good.

I've been training at ESP for nearly 5 months now. Yes, the morning sessions at 6:30am are really group orientated but you can get away with doing your own thing if you get there later on in the day around 5pm. Most of the people that rock up around then are happy to work by themselves or organise with others to train with.

You should come back Spritcha, you still have your name on the board

I've been training at ESP for nearly 5 months now. Yes, the morning sessions at 6:30am are really group orientated but you can get away with doing your own thing if you get there later on in the day around 5pm. Most of the people that rock up around then are happy to work by themselves or organise with others to train with.

You should come back Spritcha, you still have your name on the board

I probably would but those guys are benching when I squat. I asked about coming back, but it makes no sense going in to squat when everyone else is benching. Weeknights I train late and they aren't open. Forever alone.