• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC style gym in Melb

thanks hamburgler, cant pm callan as only a few posts but might see if i can drop in for a chat just dont want to jump on anyones toes.

thanks hamburgler, cant pm callan as only a few posts but might see if i can drop in for a chat just dont want to jump on anyones toes.

Saturday morning is a good time to drop by. Gingerbread and I are normally there by then.

Ok thanks, I'll be there.
sorry for the late reply mate, didnt see it till just now.

as the guys have said dans always happy to have new members, the more the merrier. just need to get in contact with someone who trains there to make sure someones going to be there when you call in

saturday is the day to be there, ill be training saturdays early with everyone now that iv got the time off work.

gingerbread, whats the go with times during the week now? been ages since iv trained with everyone and the general times seemed to go out the window over the christmas break hahaha

Someone is usually there from 5-8 (at least) Monday/Weds.

Gingerbread and I are there on Thursdays as well.

Portelli also usually trains Monday/Weds/Thursday/Saturday.
If its your first time, best to aim for when he is in just to meet him.

But he just had a kid last week and hasn't been in since.

Pelican said he is back today

other than PTC in Frankston and Melb Uni (PL group),
there is also Definition 352 (they also have the home of strongman comps here):
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Definition-352/33900377557

plus there's Doherty's gyms: Doherty's Gym - Brunswick + City + Dandenong + Campbellfield

PTC isn't the only cool place (stop throwing things, ppl :p)

There might be a lot of Bro's there... but Derimut 24/7 in Caroline springs is pretty well stocked, and the DB's go up to 120kgs. A gym doesn't have to be old school (shock horror).

I'd of course like to come in to see dan, as it is his gym. Im working just next to dande station so literally a 2 min walk to where i assume it is 35 chelt rd? has it got graffiti along the side wall where the roller door is? I'm working till 7pm mon-friday so can drop in any day really this week and have a chat.

I'd of course like to come in to see dan, as it is his gym. Im working just next to dande station so literally a 2 min walk to where i assume it is 35 chelt rd? has it got graffiti along the side wall where the roller door is? I'm working till 7pm mon-friday so can drop in any day really this week and have a chat.

yeah thats the place