• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pushing The Pump

LOL, I was like WTF is 'pushing the pump' about?
better get a look at this shit

Bwahahahaaaaaaaa, Bradsky, for fuck sake man :D:D:D:D

I'm surprised I am the only one who has got to a point where I think. Fk something's got to give. I think 80% of people would stop short of failure because it. Just asking the 110% group if they ignore it despite the feeling of
impending disaster.

You just asked a question that other people would probably google or ask a friend on the sly... no biggie, that's what forum support is about, someone will answer a question regardless of what it is......

I'm surprised I am the only one who has got to a point where I think. Fk something's got to give. I think 80% of people would stop short of failure because it. Just asking the 110% group if they ignore it despite the feeling of
impending disaster.

So your implying that you train so hard that your body wants to literally break?

If so, do the thing that most do and stop. Otherwise your headed for an injury. But I highly doubt your arms will explode because of the insane pump. More likely just seize up until the blood has time to leave the body part.

Impending disaster, I never ignore it, I have no reason to. I can understand someone in a powerlifting comp going to such extremes in a competition lift, but never that far for training.

Didn't mean to demean you Bradsky, just found it funny was all mate....the exploding bicep hit the chuckle spot pretty good man.

its a fucking pump...sometimes i cant move my arms after training...i never think ill injure myself...its just a pump...lol fuuarrrk

its a fucking pump...sometimes i cant move my arms after training...i never think ill injure myself...its just a pump...lol fuuarrrk

lol,

i remember after training arms with mike waddington one time..

i lay on the floor for a good 45min unable to bend my arms 1cm either way.

that was a good pump, at first i was kind of scared, after that i just lay there and he kept saying ''good pump mate, we got some blood in there''

lol,

i remember after training arms with mike waddington one time..

i lay on the floor for a good 45min unable to bend my arms 1cm either way.

that was a good pump, at first i was kind of scared, after that i just lay there and he kept saying ''good pump mate, we got some blood in there''

yer, never got to that stage, that's crazy pump. I wont be stopping short again

my bi's get a fair bit of pump where i cant even do 20lb hammer curls anymore shame my triceps never get to that point cause their what im most worried about, but when i get that feeling il keep going just means when my body knows it cant do anymore no matter how hard i try move that/those bars they dont go anywhere

Stretches the muscle fascia over time.
Increases capillirisation.
Stretching when you have a pump is also important and research suggests it increases hyperplasia.

The most important drugs for thickness and fullness, that 3D effect you see are growth hormone, anadrol and trenbolone. Anadrol will give you fucking sick pumps, gh increases hyperplasia and tren increases vasodilation.
This is no coincidence!

Stretches the muscle fascia over time.
Increases capillirisation.
Stretching when you have a pump is also important and research suggests it increases hyperplasia.

The most important drugs for thickness and fullness, that 3D effect you see are growth hormone, anadrol and trenbolone. Anadrol will give you fucking sick pumps, gh increases hyperplasia and tren increases vasodilation.
This is no coincidence!

i do agree with certin points mate!