• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pushing The Pump

bradsky

do I even lift?
Hey gents, The last few months I have been putting some weight on, also have started back on the creatine.

Anyway, I have been getting Insane pumps in my arms,

Now, it doesn't take long for my arms to inflate, and I get concerned about hurting myself. I find myself not going as hard as I normally do because I fear im going to "pop" or tear something.

Has anyone ever injured themselves from Ignoring this pain and pushing the pump, or is this the pain that everyone pushes through to make gains...
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Pumps are normal dude.

I can't see a problem as long as you are thoroughly warmed up.

Don't get me wrong I have had plenty of pumps, I love the pump.

But these are freakin' insane, my ROM is halved and when I'm repping I get to a point where I think, I'm gonna destroy my arm if I do 1 more rep.

I just wanna make sure I don't damage myself. I have heard horror stories of exploding biceps, just wanna make sure they are synthol/roiders, not your average gym goer with a bucke'tload of blood in their arms.

don't get me wrong i have had plenty of pumps, i love the pump.

But these are freakin' insane, my rom is halved and when i'm repping i get to a point where i think, i'm gonna destroy my arm if i do 1 more rep.

I just wanna make sure i don't damage myself. I have heard horror stories of exploding biceps, just wanna make sure they are synthol/roiders, not your average gym goer with a bucke'tload of blood in their arms.

lolollolol wtf? Troll?

brb getting on roids and arms exploding.....happened to a friend of a friend of mine...ive heard stories

Muahahahahaha... The lolx have been strong here.

Note: Try 15 reps x 300 on the leg press with no pause and see if you get crazy pumps. I couldn't walk.

Fuck, I may have been injured.

ROFL.

I just remember seeing youtube vids of the exploding bicep nature, never watched them, but when I looked them up 15 minutes ago to reaffirm my position, I realised they were all bs videos, rendering me a moron.

after researching for the past half an hour I can only see bicep tendon ruptures occurring from sudden high impact of heavy loads on cold muscles, nothing from overworking a tight ass arm.

but anyway.