• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good observation there.

you notice that with a lot of older bodybuilders.
I reckon that’s one thing that ends a career, and that’s a tricep ripped off the bone, it looks ugly as in never looks the same.

awwee tricep ripped off the bone, makes me shiver just thinking about it.

Site injections are very common, just like synthol.

Priest openly talks about his synthol use as well.

maybe, but nowhere near as wrong and naïve as you.

no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg

I wrote to a former mr Australia nabba for his opinion.

he wrote 'no way, bs'.

he also thought that his look when supposedly clean would have challenged haney in his day.

I think what coleman is alluding to is use of gh and insulin. there is no way that a cop, especially one who is a bb, would not have known about the importance of steroids long before he turned pro.

Back in my day you had to be a certain height and build to be a cop, they let anything in now, but I digress.

Lol
It’s ridiculous, could she see over the door?

how is she supposed to climb a fence?

Equal opportunity, homo, lezzo, poofo, soft cock, hipster, greeny Eltham living kunce make political decisions that make Vic Pol look like circus escapes.