• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You kunce remember Wayne Rainey?
When asked by Gardener if he could swap his championships for the use of his legs again, would he?
He said no fkn way, not even one!

Thats all kids.

I’ll take mobility over a stupid trophy any day.

They would too, yes they would.

Oh and if being average means I can walk then I’ll stay average.

I'd go mobility as well, just the thought about loosing the function of my legs makes me want to cry. Its good being able to walk around everyday, we take it for granted. Though i bet once someone looses their ability to walk it really hits home......

And look at all those pain meds he's on: 30mg Oxycodone x 5 everyday, these are strong opiates that will cause another whole load of issues with opiate addiction. Then they have to battle the demons of opiate addiction as well for the rest of their lives.

Don’t quote me out of context.
You know what I mean.
I wasn't referring to you Shrek
What I'm saying is the numnuts here think it's an achievement to be a cripple for a few trophies and the memories of a miniscule few.
All I'm going to remember now is a broken man waddling down a hallway with a walking frame.

"The idea is the gym shouldn't be your entire life, the gym should make your life better" - Tom Platz

I wasn't referring to you Shrek
What I'm saying is the numnuts here think it's an achievement to be a cripple for a few trophies and the memories of a miniscule few.
All I'm going to remember now is a broken man waddling down a hallway with a walking frame.

lol@"memories of a miniscule few".Dude is known all over the world.

He probably spent all his money trying to fix himself up.

Ironically being a Cop was probably a safer profession for him.

I think Squatting is mandatory but you’ve got to do it right even then there’s a huge risk.
firstly, it’s got to be “full” squats where the back of the calves just touch the hamstring.
a full squat is impossible to do for most people so they decide to half squat ( hip crease just below the knees bullshit) in most cases you get away with it, but for long term squatters high repping under high load will suffer knee, back and hip problems in time guaranteed