• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Samson Seated calf raise machine

hennosfitness

Hi All,
I am after a samson seated calf raise machine willing to pay to have one of these babies your help will be much appreciated.:)

Hey Mate i don't have a photo but saw one up the coast last week i offered the guy $200.00 for it which i thought was reasonable no deal but i left my number so if temptation arises i am a chance.

I am keen to see a photo. I was looking for a seated calf machine a while ago and just could not find one of the old designs.....

I am wondering if the Samson is the one I was thinking of?

Cool.

I picked up an old school Calf raise for $50 on eBay, no one wanted it, I was the only one bidding.

Not a Samson, but still seems to do the job, smashed my calfs today with it after doing squats:)

Hi Bro,
How's it been mate
Buddy let me know if you would like to depart with that calf raise it's the only thing i am missing these days lol
Take care mate

Hey matey, I've been good, a wise man once told me "that's coming to the grave with me" so unfortunately it is a no, but I will keep an eye out for you, one was on gumtree last month for $150, so they are around

Cool.

I picked up an old school Calf raise for $50 on eBay, no one wanted it, I was the only one bidding.

Not a Samson, but still seems to do the job, smashed my calfs today with it after doing squats:)

The one you got is similar to the Samson one, does the job, but I don't know how ypu use it after squats, I have to do use it before as my legs kill me under the padding

Big Mick, would you have a photo of the older style one you were able to purchase?

As bought for $50.

And in my home gym on the back verandah:

The one you got is similar to the Samson one, does the job, but I don't know how you use it after squats, I have to do use it before as my legs kill me under the padding

Yeah the padding does kill a bit, but it has to be done.

Have two leg work outs and they both kill. One is squats and calf raises, and another is leg extensions, leg curls and incline leg press.

Thanks Big Mick. Still not quite what I was looking for, but would probably feel the same as the old one i am thinking of.

I will keep an eye open for anything like this.

The long arm seems to increase the weight a lot, as you don't have to to put a lot of weight on the machine to really feel it.

The old gym I used to go to in the late 80's had the exact same one. This will be blasted and painted or powder coated one day when I build my man shed, but thats still a few years off, got to buy my farm and build my house first:rolleyes:

Preacher Curl Bench

Hi Buddy a little birdy told me you are after a preacher curl bench :) i might know where one is available,What price do you want to pay ?

How long is a piece of string.

All depends on condition. Send me a photo or two and we can work something out.

Ps I am after anything of interest that I do not already have.

PecDec would be another thing, must be plate loaded though, not pin weights.

Last edited: