• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
be interesting to see the details of the email.The sheer fact that he apologised makes me wonder if there was defamatory comments made.I suspect there was.

really? sounds like you have already made a judgment.

They are two competing companies.Im just looking at the facts of the matter so far.Wilks is more established.Hes obviously richer so can afford a better quality of lawyer.He can afford to tie this up in litigation.If he wins his case against the IPF he will destroy APU completely.

really? Gerry does the law come down to money and good lawyers? what is a good lawyer?

Of course it does.

Trump.
Exxon Valdez.
BP oil spill
Koch brothers
OJ
Any white redneck that shoots a black boy
Any white college kid who plays football and rapes a girl
etc

be interesting to see the details of the email.The sheer fact that he apologised makes me wonder if there was defamatory comments made.I suspect there was.

It would be interesting to see what was said.

As an aside, to successfully sue for defamation is difficult. You have to be "famous" (e.g. Rebel Wilson's case) and be able to prove that your reputation was harmed. For your average person, your reputation aint worth much. If no one in the general population (particularly the powerlifting community) has no idea what was said, any compensation (if found guilty) would be minimal.

ok, you guys have said it all. money rules the law. I disagree. I won a case in Melbourne's magistrates court representing myself against a barrister and solicitor.

It would be interesting to see what was said.

As an aside, to successfully sue for defamation is difficult. You have to be "famous" (e.g. Rebel Wilson's case) and be able to prove that your reputation was harmed. For your average person, your reputation aint worth much. If no one in the general population (particularly the powerlifting community) has no idea what was said, any compensation (if found guilty) would be minimal.

wow, I agree with you.

ok, you guys have said it all. money rules the law. I disagree. I won a case in Melbourne's magistrates court representing myself against a barrister and solicitor.

Wow. I couldn't believe you got off that indecent exposure charge. Nice work mate!