• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

starting my cut, Question about the keto diet.

Nice spot mick.. lol

U know one of the members from the gym Cathy was notcing her weight not moving. I had a look at her diet and she was eating sweet potato during the 2 week period into keto. She thought it was a vegetable and had no carbs.

i now call her miss sweet potato.

Search dave palumbo keto, he's an expert on keto dieting and that should get you all the info you need.

Search dave palumbo keto, he's an expert on keto dieting and that should get you all the info you need.

i wouldn't listen to anything that freak has to say..

he's going to be the first human to enter alianasis soon.

18lk5y.jpg

i wouldn't listen to anything that freak has to say..

he's going to be the first human to enter alianasis soon.

18lk5y.jpg
Yeah that is a bad pic, but given the number of pro and high level BB he has preped for shows (4th place olympia finisher Tony Freedman) the results speak for themselves.

i only put my clients on a full keto when they have an "emergency" event they have to go to and its in 4 months..

Rest i just carb cycle or calorie deficit but it takes longer.

An example of 2 week full keto then carb cycle (3 days off 1 day carb) after 4months below. But strength has still gone up slightly.

Hugo3monthswithPTCSydneySide.jpg

And a calorie deficit still with carbs just lowering calories slowly per week. Took over 4months. Retained 95% lbm.

front2.jpg

*im not a nutrionist btw lol..

lol nah not yet..

ill be dieting oliver from the forums here under the tutelage of maxbrenner.

Im always keen to learn new ways to diet people.. knowledge is power..
Lucky i have willing guys who i can try shit on.. hahaha

Indeed.

How long did it take your bro in law to cut?

You never posted before pics either..

my bro-in-law took around 4-5 months. Thanks for reminding me.. i have pics of him somewhere but this was before facebook days. But ill def find em..

keto is not the best.. Ive found not one diet works for everyone of my clients. Its up to u as the coach/trainer to find out..